[Exploit] Enchanting skills without a book.

First of all, i'd like to say you will need 3rd class. You wont need Sacred Book of Giants.

1.Go to the skill enchanter (etc. necronmancer hardins, or it2).

2.Choose the skill you want to enchant and press (CTRL+F12) to capture the code.

3.Then press learn, and stop the hlapex capturing (CTRL+F12),  ofcourse it says you dont have the book (Sacred Book of Giants).

4.Go to hlapex sniffer, find the line Unknow and press button (copy to send)

01vy9.png

5.Now change the number 65 to 66,67,67,69,70,6A,6B (ect. if you change 65 to 70 it will enchant to +12)

002mc0.png

6.You have to make a new packet for other skill. Gool luck cheating.

Wow..It work to all servers or only in that servers like Digital life ?

EDIT: As i see That Aquisition skill is possible only on servers like Digital...btw thnx.

I Agree with you MewMew, Here Always come Noobs with 1 or 2 posts and ask for all And want all tested and worked 100%(example : Give link for server where Hlapex work, Plzzzzz Server Hlapex Work, etc, etc ) I hate that Attegiaments like Asking Without give nothing Before.  Is incredible How that Noobs are totally Unable to try it Alone. Bahhhhh...!!!

Edit: OMG sorry for my long Reply, but that situations Make Me Very MAD  >:(  >:( >:(

EDIT: As i see That Aquisition skill is possible only on servers like Digital...btw thnx.

Digital now have anti hlapex :(

They put a fix? :/ Well i have 5 accounts and all are with hlapex Players :D Zero Buffs Etc :D

They put a fix? :/ Well i have 5 accounts and all are with hlapex Players :D Zero Buffs Etc :D

in digital?

in digital?

Yes iam Asking if the y put a fix in digital :O

wooooow very nice :D i will try it ....it is like other skills like super haste?if it is we cant :(

Whta we cant? with these you just enchant your skill px in +12 First with out needing the book and with out the danger of "broke" the skill to +0 :P i tryed it in 2 servers and ilegal action(you know the usual msg )  :P

there are alot of people in thsi forum that know absolutely nothing about exploits and they think they will come here and find easy bugs, exploits, hacks etc.

I am not saying that i know much 'bout em. But at least i try before i ask.