[Guide]SpellHowler(translated)

Cha0ti¢

well, having all raid jewls on SPH will not help at all. it will low your m.def. with SPH you must have only baium ring (c.spd) and valakas (m.atk) others are useless.

Empower helps more than acumen

totally disagree. having more empower on SPH than acumen is like having more p.atk than atk.spd on a dagger 

well, having all raid jewls on SPH will not help at all. it will low your m.def. with SPH you must have only baium ring (c.spd) and valakas (m.atk) others are useless.

totally disagree. having more empower on SPH than acumen is like having more p.atk than atk.spd on a dagger  

Man,u gotta be kiddin' me...dagger is like sps(a lot of attack speed but less p.attack).......sph is like archers(not a lot attack speed but a lot p.attack)that's why sph needs empower more than acumen!!

Guyz thnx for ur good words

Start with sleep

Well... I Believe That sleep was good on C4 Because of fast  delay it had. NowDays is much better to start with silence.....

Or if u have Active Skill Augument Stone QQ

i still dont agree with dyes,sph has already too much of m att,u need hp

so i say con+4 str-4,wit+4 men-4,int+4 men-4

btw a mage always needs to wear 3 rb jewels:valakas,bauim,antharas(if u have problem with stuns),why u need ant q?its an rb jewel for fighters ffs,zaken??antharas>zaken,put the 3 i said and 2 dynasty jewels and u are set

Man,u gotta be kiddin' me...dagger is like sps(a lot of attack speed but less p.attack).......sph is like archers(not a lot attack speed but a lot p.attack)that's why sph needs empower more than acumen!!

hmm lets start:

1st) you really believe that dagger classes need p.atk?

2nd)

sph is like archers(not a lot attack speed but a lot p.attack)that's why sph needs empower more than acumen!!

you claim that sph has low c.spd. ok thats true. and u suggest people to use empower to have more m.atk?

Empower = m.atk

Acumen = c.spd

I didn't said that dagger need p.attack,i just said that has low p.attack!!

BTW if u don't want to use Zaken And Ant Q use dynasty jewels for more m.def but with no effect!!

Guyz thnx for ur good words

uhhh empower sa is practicly useless cause it gives like 60 more matk or smth?acumen is far best for mages