Which Version of L2 ?

Vampiria

i like the new chronicles YES i like it because i play the new ones on retail not only in l2j.

You like IL because there are many IL servers BUT you play on l2j i think well il l2j...phx hlapex walker...huge client modding so...

You dont like the new chronicle because of the kamael class because it look soo gay thats true but man nobody said you need to play with it:D

And the lvl81 skills all those crap?:Dwell from the topic starter:My favorite is C4,because I like Necromancer and he was strongest on C4. lvl81skill:area vampiric its really one of the strongest skills...and the tank classes...look at DA and paladin they have now really nice skills

And the balance well every chronicle has its own OP class so you cant talk about balance because there are no balance in the lineage for example in interlude the op class is the destroyer in c3 c4 c5 mages and archers in kamael and above the daggers(archers now weak because they have range related power but thats working only on retail).

So my best is gracia part2.