[ Lineage III ] News

mweinz

If I would have my own server, I would be happy with 100 oldschool players, with good wars, pvps, tactics, communication around instead of 1000 retards.

LOL... +1

but i think u fail saying childrens play gracia...

i play l2 since prelude...and i think gracia its awsome ^^

maybe u take too serious...it just a game dude =)

LOL... +1

but i think u fail saying childrens play gracia...

i play l2 since prelude...and i think gracia its awsome ^^

maybe u take too serious...it just a game dude =)

I take it serious because Lineage 2 was the one and only game that entertained me while being a child, now I'm grown up and I see that shit happens.

updates kinda ballanced classes cause everyone who is a long time player whats to eventually pvp, pk and so on......some updates help other classes like healers to do something else then heal ......... my opinion its not the game version is the idiot that playes it that`s the problem

I take it serious because Lineage 2 was the one and only game that entertained me while being a child, now I'm grown up and I see that shit happens.

i grow up playing this game too dude...but like u know in all kinds of servers u will got retards ^^...with time u will understand it...just ignore noob ppl and done...its not that hard...

and about balanced stuff...u got lots of servers...try one balanced...and give a chance to GRACIA :P

try new things... dont stuck..

GL

And are we sure there will ever be a L3? If so it have to be completely different of L2... I mean when NcSoft went from L1 to L2 that was amazing it was like.. from RuneScape to best detailed game mmorpg ever.

well im stilling loving the c4 and interlude,but i think the L3 will be perfect for the kids xD,is totally away about the lineage all know,one style game totally new,the onli dont change is the sounds accion the chars xD,is shit think and +1 Lain i think NcSoft they dont care what think the players,ye they wanna more money,if they onli add new maps more raid boss,more quest that  will be perfect,not new L3 lool the onli think i like from l3 is the world looks really big ,NcSoft can add more new think to l2,the players dont need ships new races pff is the end for NcSoft

i grow up playing this game too dude...but like u know in all kinds of servers u will got retards ^^...with time u will understand it...just ignore noob ppl and done...its not that hard...

and about balanced stuff...u got lots of servers...try one balanced...and give a chance to GRACIA :P

try new things... dont stuck..

GL

How to say... Trying Lineage 2 Gracia is like trying Windows Vista. Doesn't worth it.

How to say... Trying Lineage 2 Gracia is like trying Windows Vista. Doesn't worth it.

+1 totally agree,all say the windows vista will kick ass xD anda bla bla,but the ppl pref the windows 98 xD sometime the ppl dont wanna more changes pref the simple things

hahahhahahha....rigth...but u know what ?

lots of ppl critic windows vista...but they download themes packs...or skins for his apparience.. =)

thats its really a fail of windows...

and about seeya* says about the end of NcSoft... too damn wrong... this is not the end,,,this is kinda a begining...u dont have idea how many ppl keep playing it...and lots of ppl still joining to the world of L2...

the numbers re insane belive me

abd for both...im sure of one thing like 70 % of ppl love changes...

hahahhahahha....rigth...but u know what ?

lots of ppl critic windows vista...but they download themes packs...or skins for his apparience.. =)

thats its really a fail of windows...

and about seeya* says about the end of NcSoft... too damn wrong... this is not the end,,,this is kinda a begining...u dont have idea how many ppl keep playing it...and lots of ppl still joining to the world of L2...

the numbers re insane belive me

abd for both...im sure of one thing like 70 % of ppl love changes...

hmm well u are rigth,no is the end for NcSoft,but llooooll the new l3 is like a the wow u wanna that? really wanna? yeah bla bla awesome graphic but the lineage stared like a medieval game is one rpg game,now what is?? totally diferent that no is lineage animore xD, and wathever the ppl can play what they want,but is obveously NcSoft onli wanna more money, done.

I will die playng C4,and C6 Interlude

The End.

I really love the movie, and you can so clearly see that its from the same developers: music, sounds, style, awesomeness ^^ Although I need to say: the name sux...

i think when l3 come will be better than this "Tera"
I also really think this is just some sort of warmup from Ncsoft for their big ones.

About NCsoft being dead or going dead I disagree: I'm not sure exactly how much other titles are coming up, but theres one big one I know of: Guildwars 2, with a pretty large fanbase. You see, I think NCsofts' main concurrent is Blizzard with wow, because most of the games of NCsoft are mmorpgs too. Because Blizzard is (supposively) buisy on their Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3, lets say 2009/2010, it created a great oppertunity for NCsoft to take the mmorpg world over for a while. By that im not saying Tera, GW or L3 will completely tear down wow, but they surely can take a nice profit of it.

I don't know what way NCsoft wants to go with L3, but on that I certainly agree with seeya, their medieval theme was really nice: The base of the game was pretty plain and because of that it was really solid. But now the accessories, the agathions with frickin mini panda's, and the ctrl+c ctrl+v inventory display, awesomeness level surely decreased, but I think it has to do with two things:

1st: Asians = Manga, and manga has two sides: the cool, cold, dark side and the funny, crazy and odd side (imho). The best examples are the Cats and Fantasy Island in Lineage 2...

2nd: I think is with succesful games, and its the same with other succcesful media: when they're making sequels while having a huge fan base/hype, the content simply doenst matter anymore, which makes most ppl really sad, but its the profits way...

Im surely gonna stay tuned for more content on this game, as I recognize the Lineage2 style, of which im obviously a big fan. As for Lineage3: I just hope it comes and they don't screw up ^^