Press On Item , And it show HTML Code !

Kràtos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's not a complete. Must create lot of much custom handlers, bypasses and lot custom things. My server is very custom, i have AIO item like L2Inc.

It's very simple, learn java, recognize structure of core and man yourself create anything. ;)

Well i think this topic must be closed for a bit by a mod, until our friend Cobra come back and give you the answers you want and of

course if he is wield to make this custom aio item.

Thnx anyway for try Cobra.. we will be waiting for the fix and more updated!

• 1 month later...

Who have working script ? <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Balloni">Teleport</a>  This don't work.

it doesnt work coz this code was not made to use such thing.. its only for html that gives you some info/tutorial and stuff like that.. in my opinion this code is useless coz there is much easier way to do this (check tutorial book for example).. it only confuses ppl coz they think they can make aio item with buffs/teleports/shop etc with this...

Any REV for L2J ?

it doesnt work coz this code was not made to use such thing.. its only for html that gives you some info/tutorial and stuff like that.. in my opinion this code is useless coz there is much easier way to do this (check tutorial book for example).. it only confuses ppl coz they think they can make aio item with buffs/teleports/shop etc with this...

Its easy to turn it as a buffer etc.

Any REV for L2J ?

Its easy to turn it as a buffer etc.

I will do new revesion stay tuned ;]

ofc is easy... to bypass the html's... like a game now any kiddo know it ;P

possible yes.. easy noo... (if u wanna make it exploit free..)

If you know how to make it... you must know how to protect it... ;]

registerItemHandler(new Balloni()); i don't know where to make it always error... can you explain ?

Well those done ... now we need to regist those to gameserver/handler ItemHandler.java open it and regist the Balloni like registerItemHandler(new Balloni());