HopZone Down ?

TheSoN

I Cant Even Go In Hopzone

And I Get An Error

Maybe Its Again a Ddos Attack

Error :

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110 in /var/www/l2/config.inc.php on line 3
Couldn`t connect to dbase server.

You Have It Too ?

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110 in /var/www/l2/config.inc.php on line 3
Couldn`t connect to dbase server.

There seems to be an error with their MySQL server.PHP can't connect to mySQL.So that's why the server is down.Maybe there're moving to a better server, or somehow their server is hacked ;P

-Blane

mWarez got hacked too..Nothing is impossible for thesse guys..Some really experienced of them can take off the light of one country..Hacking one site is so difficult for them?:D

//on topic. For Me Its Just Not Connecting!

mWarez got hacked too..Nothing is impossible for thesse guys..Some really experienced of them can take off the light of one country..Hacking one site is so difficult for them?:D

//on topic. For Me Its Just Not Connecting!

2 many movies 4 u...Do you think an entire country's energy suply is managed with one pc?...Die

What if ncsoft closed hopzone too? :o I see 459872394 mails from "ncsoft" closing servers...maybe they gonna close hopzone now...and then close www ...

OH NOES BECAUSE OF PRIVATE L2 SERVER WE WILL NOT HAVE WORLD WIDE WEB ANYMORE! NCSOFT GONNA CLOSE WWW!!!!

Im having hella fun about this subject....sorry for spamming it everywhere....its just funny....Ncsoft closes servers with 1 mail ...and people actually pay for those servers xD