About The Site...

Guest Thanos47

I think That MAxtor sould Add a New Rule that A user will  make a Request ONLY IF he has 30 good post !!! Or else if he hasnt he's topic will be deleted !! I think is a good idea what do you think? ???

Then more spam will be created...In other forums i saw that there are hidden text so to see them you need a certain ammount of post...but that is stupid i think!

Then more spam will be created...In other forums i saw that there are hidden text so to see them you need a certain ammount of post...but that is stupid i think!

Nooo no hiden texts for amount of post to see them and something like these is here to but not matter of posts !! I Said that in order that some one will aske for help he sould have 30 posts if he hasnt then he's TOPIC will be delete :) its just an idea i though it would be good but you know :(

Guest Thanos47

naz i agree with u we cant  teach any new user xD 'plz hlapex for c4 :o pio ine to bug gia ta enchant book :o eno exi gini idi ligo pio prin post sta expoits kai itan kai sto bots section oute kan sto help!

im telling for some really newby posts ..

I was thinking of a very useful section, solved section...? This would prevent mass posts for the same topic (the last forum of each category should be a solved section, so it would be faster and easier for a new member to find a solution for his problem ;)) or after the question of a topic is solved, then the topic should be locked (i doubt about it, maybe should be kept open) and a tag [solved] should go there. And the title should be editted to be more specific as they would solve their queries before spamming the whole place. Also, i agree for the dump section, useless topics should go there.

[me=killer_007]Hoping maxtor will keep an eye on this topic ;D[/me]

agree it will be usefull for a noob like me ;D ... maybe this is better to make it!

EDIT: Or make a global mod who will delete only unuseless posts and spam posts!(plus topics)

i suggest delete  topics that aleady exist or asking about the same thing either this is by a low poster either by med poster and even if this is written by high poster WITHOUT any warnings or cautions!just delete them at once!ask maxtor about that!i think its better that lock topics all the time!locked topics will cause rubbish posts!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

seems like i opened an old thread  :-[

well i see too many topics about hlapex ( delete the rubish ones )  and about program help/boost/serial...

sry ..ill be back @ you with some links here

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=8290.0  << i think it be helpful a topic like " fav l2 kamael vids " dont just post 1 vid and then spam

• 3 weeks later...

I have some ideas to write

1rst:You must have 20 post to request  something,and don’t ask for thinks that they don’t exist in this World

i think thanos is totally right many ppl come here just to request, search and download stuff from here (and some spam to get 200 posts :/)... in many forums u must have at least 25 "good" posts to request smth... what you think??

i think thanos is totally right many ppl come here just to request, search and download stuff from here (and some spam to get 200 posts :/)... in many forums u must have at least 25 "good" posts to request smth... what you think??

although it's an ancient post, I will disagree with you. We've put enough trouble on newbies with the hidden posts, we don't wanna lose them five minutes after we get 'em

• 1 year later...