Safe enchant - Gracia2 / L2J.

sln

in my opinion it doesnt work just a graphic exploit becuse i used my g15 to exactly by the ms to drop it auto on the time and sometimes it works but others it still blows even wen te graphic shows otherwise.. beaware average time btw from wen u click enchant to wen u drop it inbefroe it does it is around 2 sec to 2.005 anywere between that

Damn, I just saw a DB+9 on my server today (low rate server). And more 2 +8 and some +7 (from day to night), also many A Grade weapons +7 and more.

I've tried 4/5 times the exploit using D grade stuff and doing the perfect timing (using macrogamer) and them all broke, but well, sometimes I think that exploit is still working.

What you guys say about that??

I created this script to l2phx

tested on the server. the script works. but the bug does not go.

begin

//XX XX XX XX

//id scroll enchant wepaon

buf:=hstr('19 XX XX XX XX 00 00 00 00');

SendToServer;

//YY YY YY YY

//id object to be enchanted

buf:=hstr('D0 4F 00 YY YY YY YY');

SendToServer;

Delay(1000);

buf:=hstr('5F YY YY YY YY 00 00 00 00');

SendToServer;

delay(1);

//ZZ ZZ ZZ ZZ

//id object to be replaced

buf:=hstr('D0 4F 00 ZZ ZZ ZZ ZZ');

SendToServer;

end.

I hope to be of help.

sorry my English but use a translator XP

thanks

Lol, 10 posts? not even a donator? cant see this post? spam? Anyways, this bugs starting to be patced up due to the big faag owner of l2inc, he posted on l2java forum, so dont be surprised if it doesnt work in ur server, ur not bad at it, it porbably just doesnt wrk....

Yeah! but this forum is public. They have right to ask something .

Lol, retard, y did they say thanks wen they cant see it, besides, look up and read noble's post...

topic cleaned...next one who post without requirements will be dekarmaed and if caught again there will be 15 days ban

same with u, sayin thanks wen u cant even see the topic... again look up to noble's post...