Safe enchant - Gracia2 / L2J.

sln

i hate that it's hard and i could'nt quite test it. it would be perfect with a macro software but i can't find a good one.

I was thinking about the same thing, u could input the exact delay after which the other weapon is put but.. a little lag and your weapon is gone heh.

ive been practicing for hours and i make a +16 weap easily now. the fun starts when u want to make +35 :) but at least im not afraid to brake my weapon on the last enchant now, lol.

if u find any good macro app let me know, thanks in advance.

I was thinking about the same thing, u could input the exact delay after which the other weapon is put but.. a little lag and your weapon is gone heh.

ive been practicing for hours and i make a +16 weap easily now. the fun starts when u want to make +35 :) but at least im not afraid to brake my weapon on the last enchant now, lol.

if u find any good macro app let me know, thanks in advance.

yeah, not to mention that it's hard actually. i keep enchanting the second weapon and don't know if i am too slow ar too fast.

So awesome share! Thank you!

Indeed, could you make a video? I didn't quite get how to perform this but from what did I read it sounds like it's working! :D

shmeq: u must just remember the time when the animation shows the yellow sparks which look like firerworks. at the same time the window says if your item was enchanted. u must put the second weapon right before the sparks 'explode'.

btw yeah this method doesnt work only on servers which have a different method of enchanting than original.

and stop pming me guys, it wont help.

btw2 you will know only if this method works if the item u put didnt change the enchant and the second did. THE ONE U PUT MUST HAVE ENCHANT BELOW MAX SAFE so its always 100% cus server/game (dunno) thinks u are enchanting a 'safe' weapon.

i understood what you say but i don't know why i managed to reproduce it only 2 times :). i am working on making a macro software work now so i can record it.

lemme know what mouse recording app u are using.. all the apps i have tried dont work/crash my lineage client :/