Safe enchant - Gracia2 / L2J.

sln

WOW!!!! enchant bug??

which server?? has the server good security?

I will try it on infogate and some other servers too.

ofc it is +1 karma if working

ty 4 share

should work on any server that doesnt close the enchant window when u put another weapon during the process.. the on i play on (low rate) has got a good security, i tried almost every gracia exploit and phx and they dont work so... remember: u must have a good timing, even im still braking weapons (need to practice) but... i just made a +16 shyeed bow with retail enchant rate so i think its a holy grail haha. killing donatorz is fun :) good luck.

yeah but it think its a good method, your enchant depends only of you, the better you master the method the better results u will get. no need noo tools, hacking accounts etc. it saves u a lot of time farming... btw practice makes master

first hide your post.

the enchant process is like this: progress bar moves to left, weapon starts flashing and u get a result if it was enchanted or not. you must put another one right before the comment 'your weapon is now blablabla'. go to some high rate server and practice it before u do it on your main. 

This is like a dream come true !

/offtopic

If someone wont tell me the trick 'cos I have less posts could they log in the server where I play & enchant something for me please? Pm me if u will ..Thx for the wonderful share & sorry for spam.