How rich does lineage2 make you?

kitten

Depends on the server population, and it depends on the donation prices. Thats not a real donation rather than buying items on a server from the admin itself. Tho sometimes they do get paid really good /monthly/ , on the other hand there are some months without many donations  so they can only pay the bills with the money earnt from donations. Most people hold a server because of the small buisness they are creating with all the donation and stuff.

lol, I've spent far more money on my server than I've made from it. So I've actually lost money on it. But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop running it. I just don't offer up pvp related items (adena, armor, weapons, enchants) for sale. So that's why I don't make a lot. It ruins the fucking game if you allow donators.

My friend got 300 euros for a character in a Russian server with 150-200 players online. This server closed after 1 month. About me, I am the administrator of L2DeathWhisper, but I am not rich. I have some donations but I wouldn't call myself a rich person.

Never donate..guys is just a game..make items self..no with donations..because a pro player isn't a donator.

If u donate dosen't mean u are pro or noob it means that u are a nice guy that want to help the server ...:)

Never donate..guys is just a game..make items self..no with donations..because a pro player isn't a donator.

Agree , i got valakas,db+12 from gk , in dragonetwork and sold 500 euro , l2 always scam my time  >:( when i sit on pc , and never stand up