[Gracia T2 L2J]L2RiseOfHell

ĐarkSlayer

Spamer or what wtf we care if u are back no1 asked you its a server adversment no general talk so we dont care if u back!

A hole, l2ro it's still the best server in the business NOT l2roh,, and now i am adveriseing , i was polite to you and i expect the same  !

A hole, l2ro it's still the best server in the business NOT l2roh,, and now i am adveriseing , i was polite to you and i expect the same  !

u wasnt polite AND A MODERATOR DEKARMA HIM Plz he spaming and adversing his server at my server topic!

i like his server , i just dont like his atitude

Kidakos is a very good friend so be more polite....

one question.

was there a wipe?

if yes how are there heros  allready,if not my account is deleted.i had to start all over

Well,there was and wipe and we decided to make hero only if some1 have 10 matches....that's why there are heroes

P.S.:New patch http://rapidshare.com/files/198344979/L2RiseOfHell.rar and we added vesper weapons and shield

New site :www.l2riseofhell.ucoz.com

Join nowwww

For the weapons and shield we own a special thnx to ZoZoQ or Vlad.......BTW our max level now is 95 and xp with pvp....rly nice try it!!

GRPower what's ur in-game name???