SPaM KiNG!!

Hax0r

Who do you think is the King of spamming in this forum...

Firstly, I would like you to write here your opinion and then I will type here my personal opinion

Awaiting your reports!!

Guest TheVortex

OMG ... if i am spammer so i wil ldelete those my shares which rock or the userbars .. also you can see my join date and how old i am so shut up all

so why he dont help me with the repairing of my server i am starting it and everything its fine but i cant login from the client ... i dont tell that he is stupid and he dont know everything NO he can do many things that i cant SO TELL MY WHY THE FU*KING SERVER DONT WORK! :'(

Guest TheVortex

jaff look my posts and look yours ... go to l2j section and look your double post spam [ http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?board=37.0 ]  ... look your spammy guestions

i need some1 to tell me exactly where to modify the files!!! on L2j please i need this!!! (i can modify rates and etc. ;) ) i just need some1 to upload me the exactly link for MySQL server cuz i cant find it... and the exact locations of the files for modify!!!

onother one here

still gives me an error that he cant acsess ... :(  why this ******* thing is like that WHO CAN TELL ME DAMN IT!!! am i doing something wrong or what!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rofl those are an old one and i post them cuz nobody wanted to answer but about the duoble spam threads ... well the page didnt wanted to load and clcik refresh and i saw that they are two i try to delete the one but nothing ahppedn at all

Guest TheVortex

if ur loginserver starting correctly without closing down or some errors .. you need to put in host file

127.0.0.1 localhost

127.0.0.1 L2authd.Lineage2.com

and then log ... if you re using patche decrypt your l2.ini and put the 127.0.0.1 if nothin of these aint work .. give me ur link which u ve posted to help ya

I will tell ya everything from the beginning:

I am starting start.bat - no problems

I am starting AuthServer.bat- No problems

I am starting GameServer.bat - no problems

I am starting my client - no problems while starting

I am typeing my username and pass to create and acc - nothing happened

My hosts are modifyed... those are they:

127.0.0.1 localhost

91.92.224.236 L2authd.lineage2.com

169.254.165.39 L2testauthd.lineage2.com

my l2.ini when i set in it my IP the client dont load he dont do anything when i set my l2.ini

So any ideas? I am using 3 clicks 'n' go pack

My server is international i have oppened all ports!!!