[Ranking] Lineage ][ The Most Populars Servers

mweinz

Wen you start to blame a server first, think what you can do in your server phx working go check it by your self(at crysis already fixed so...), BCAUZ my server is based on l2jfree so.... you know how they support is.

So? If you intend to run a server you should learn to support yourself or develop a network of other like-minded people so you can support each other.

About the site,is not my work....!At last i don't care if you like it or no.//cry

You should care. Because players care. Besides, I am of the same opinion that if you use some shitty template, then I expect your server to be just as shitty.

About the forum the old one hacked, and the site have the best hosted company check where is hosted.Also chek where the server is hosted before speaking bullshi!ts!

So? Why can't you host it through the same host as your main site?

Also, really, this kind of attitude coming from an owner? Grow up.

Holy crap can't run a server can you teach me "plix plox"?

p.s: Next time don't cry bcauz your server is not in the list.

He's not crying. I agree with him. He made many valid points. All you've done is proven that you're around the age of 14-17 and have poor typing skills (which makes me wonder about your coding skills).

So? If you intend to run a server you should learn to support yourself or develop a network of other like-minded people so you can support each other.

You should care. Because players care. Besides, I am of the same opinion that if you use some shitty template, then I expect your server to be just as shitty.

So? Why can't you host it through the same host as your main site?

Also, really, this kind of attitude coming from an owner? Grow up.

He's not crying. I agree with him. He made many valid points. All you've done is proven that you're around the age of 14-17 and have poor typing skills (which makes me wonder about your coding skills).

I know only 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and 1+1=2

I never read crying b!tchez story.

//end

Hmmm , I'm sure the tops change really quickly during a day , cause players could vote , thus changing the numbers . It's interesting as a book keeping , since you posted it on the 4th of February :P . We're just gonna see the changes in the future . Not that I honestly believe all those tops , cause Dinamic-Ip could change them . Ask romanian people which have RDS >.>

I kinda agree with Nomz , God knows I'm tired of young Greek kids who don't know how to spell things right , and they thing they're so good . Blame me if I'm wrong , but I really think the Old History Book Greece had way higher IQ than the present generation . Don't be a child Cobra ... grow up , the truth is , you don't know nothing about typing correctly and i'm sure your coding is just a pack of templates , I saw your site for your Server , really .... learn to type , Learn english today , tomorrow may be to late . Check your forums with proper grammar spelling programs , you'll see alot of red wavey underlines =)) . Best server I've been on was L2-Light , till alot of corruption went on , and I wouldn't stand up for it , so I got banned and stuff ....

www.L2Laila.com

Offical chronicle 4||50x||Npc Buffer||Global GK||Costum Area||No Have Custom Armor & Weap||Gm Shop's||And Much More

www.L2Laila.com

Don't spam your retard server here. This thread is for discussion and QQ'ing.

I kinda agree with Nomz , God knows I'm tired of young Greek kids who don't know how to spell things right , and they thing they're so good . Blame me if I'm wrong , but I really think the Old History Book Greece had way higher IQ than the present generation . Don't be a child Cobra ... grow up , the truth is , you don't know nothing about typing correctly and i'm sure your coding is just a pack of templates , I saw your site for your Server , really .... learn to type , Learn english today , tomorrow may be to late . Check your forums with proper grammar spelling programs , you'll see alot of red wavey underlines =)) . Best server I've been on was L2-Light , till alot of corruption went on , and I wouldn't stand up for it , so I got banned and stuff ....

I reply only bcauz i know you... at that server you have write ... i pown you ;P

So all the other are useless for me ...since i'm only the Developer/Admin and NOT THE OWNER ;]

So.. stop crying more.. is anoying...

p.s: My IQ is very low.... i know.. can you give me some of yours? pfff