[Ranking] Lineage ][ The Most Populars Servers

mweinz

Good job mate for collecting and posting in sections those servers!

I believe u should also make a list with a No-Donation Server and one with Donation Servers. Many users (me either) dont like to play in server with donations,so this topic will be very usefull!

« Updates 19/May/2009 »

New List !

[ ~MaxCheaters / www.MaxCheaters.com ]

[Vote!]

[Name Server]

01 · L2 InC [Gracia 2][ www.L2InC.eu ]

02 · L2 Extreme [Interlude][ www.L2Xrebornserver.com ]

03 · L2 Heaven [Interlude][ www.L2-Heaven.ucoz.com ]

04 · L2 DeathWhisper [Interlude][ www.L2deathwhisper.com ]

05 · Infinite L2 [Red Vs Blue] [Gracia 3][ www.InfiniteL2.com ]

06 · L2 EuroWorld [Interlude][ www.l2euroworld.com ]

07 · L2 Eternal [Interlude][ www.L2-Eternal.com ]

08 · L2 Crysis [Gracia 2][ www.L2Crysis.com ]

09 · L2 Staging [Gracia 2][ www.L2Staging.com/server ]

10 · L2 Vibe [Gracia 2][ www.L2Vibe.com ]

Good job mate for collecting and posting in sections those servers!

I believe u should also make a list with a No-Donation Server and one with Donation Servers. Many users (me either) dont like to play in server with donations,so this topic will be very usefull!

The most of the them have donates so....(79% of good servers has donates)

This top list is a joke, seriously.

If you are making a TOP server list then test the server for yourself, don't just take the links from the top sites. Those are faked anyone.

Take lineage2 hellion for example, 5,3k votes on gamesites200, 360 votes on xtremetop100/hopzone. Votes are so obviously bot'ed.

Out of that list, I'd say l2inc and infinitel2 are the only good servers (atleast the ones that I tried personally).

The rest are imo just bsing their community.

L2Crysis:

Rates: 5000x All

Hardware: Intel Xeon 3210 (Quad Core), 8GB RAM, 2x76GB 10k RPM Ultrasata Raptors, 1000mbps Up/Down

They've got bestiality of a machine for a server and YET they are hosting their forum on a FREE forum hosting? Really?

a) Their server is piece of trash with a VERY limited bandwith

b) They don't have the knowledge to set up a forum on their own server which is pretty darn sad to begin with

oh and Lulz at the website design, If you take a template atleast modify so it won't link to the original template's link anymore.

http://www.l2crysis.com/server.html (click on the server info again and you'll see what I mean)

p.s.,

We have 180 registered users
  :D

How on earth do you dare to place them on 8th place as they obviously have no clue how to run a server! Has the quality of the l2j dropped THAT low? NO it did not!

L2Vibe, Few glitches here and there but I won't mention them as I haven't tested the server yet. Saying anything without doing my homework would be flaming without without reason which is not my purpose at all.

L2Staging:

Same reason as L2crysis, only difference is they do have their website hosted on their own server (I doubt about the hardware specification as it took me ages to load the website from a 100mbit OPTICAL connection (college)).

Ingame might be good, haven't tested it so I won't comment that, but the website looks like it was thrown in by a 15yo without ANY consideration of what it is really going to be used for.

Stats on the forum: Total posts 141 • Total topics 53 • Total members 282

L2Heaven (ranked 3rd):

The website is just amazing. ads, shitty template, slow loading times, hosted on ucos... wtf? Haven't even tested the server, Don't need to. Any server with a shitty website like that will in 98% cases also have a shitty gaming server. But seriously, 3rd rank?!

DeathWispher seems nice. Lots of registered users, heard alot good (and bad) things about the server. I would rank it higher.

L2euroworld also seems nice. Although they have "casual" (template) website their usercount on forum is quite high, as such their population is quite well aswell.

L2extreme:

That shitty website template again seen on atleast 30-40% of the servers out there. It's getting annoying guys, pick something different? Stop being copycats, I beg you.

L2Extreme..... Couldn't pick your own name? Ps, real l2x is comming back, afaik they'll bring kastien up first.

Total posts 294 • Total topics 51 • Total members 96 • Our newest member 96 members is horrible! Can anyone post some info about the ingame population? I don't think it's even close to 50, but I'm probably wrong. Someone test it and report please.

Either way, 2ND PLACE?! GTFO! L2inc, infinitel2, azurel2, Rank those as you wish...

Anyway, feel free to flame back. I might have been a bit rude at the top but it just pisses me off that all the shitty servers are ranked so highly when they don't really deserve it.

This is not top based in my opinion is based on the pages, maybe you have reason in most examples but this is only for facilitate the search of servers, all that remains is to enter these sites and vote for the servers what actually like.

Soon or Later onli the best server will continue Active.

GJ Again ~SeeYa!!

L2Crysis:They've got bestiality of a machine for a server and YET they are hosting their forum on a FREE forum hosting? Really?

a) Their server is piece of trash with a VERY limited bandwith

b) They don't have the knowledge to set up a forum on their own server which is pretty darn sad to begin with

oh and Lulz at the website design, If you take a template atleast modify so it won't link to the original template's link anymore.

http://www.l2crysis.com/server.html (click on the server info again and you'll see what I mean)

p.s.,   :D

How on earth do you dare to place them on 8th place as they obviously have no clue how to run a server! Has the quality of the l2j dropped THAT low? NO it did not!

Wen you start to blame a server first, think what you can do in your server phx working go check it by your self(at crysis already fixed so...), BCAUZ my server is based on l2jfree so.... you know how they support is.

About the site,is not my work....!At last i don't care if you like it or no.//cry

About the forum the old one hacked, and the site have the best hosted company check where is hosted.Also chek where the server is hosted before speaking bullshi!ts!

At last think , what you say before posting. "And look your ass before looking the others one"

Holy crap can't run a server can you teach me "plix plox"?

p.s: Next time don't cry bcauz your server is not in the list.

//End

ha ha ha 05 · L2 Evo [interlude][ www.L2Evo.ro ] there work double trade bug,try and see.Any way http://www.l2deathwhisper.com/ is the best server.400/500 players online every day.Here is that bug posted by fakoykas.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=55395.0