[Request] Biggest pvp server with most people on?

Klaas

Hi, I came back after 2 years of not playing L2. I used to play L2Extreme and L2Revenge.

There were alot of people on it like 10k or something. I want to know if there are any servers like that still around? A server where it's crowded everywhere and alot of pvp/pk? And towns are full of shops and such?

Can anyone please tell me? Thanks.

Hi, I came back after 2 years of not playing L2. I used to play L2Extreme and L2Revenge.

There were alot of people on it like 10k or something. I want to know if there are any servers like that still around? A server where it's crowded everywhere and alot of pvp/pk? And towns are full of shops and such?

Can anyone please tell me? Thanks.

10k people??? lol

best way to search for servers is on hopzone to100 etc

nah www.lineage.ro its the best and the largest private server and its off

Indeed.Dex Romania has many ppl online.If my mind isn't confused I could remember one more rocking server like ... Bad Dreams, if I remember good...

-Blane

L2Inc has over 2k people on (and he doesn't use the offline vend to fake it either).

Unfortunately I'm not too much of a fan of the admin there for a number of reasons. Plus the server is a bit of a clusterfuck the last time I was there (tons of random utility npcs spawned around, etc).

www.L2 Inc.com

Gracia 2

5k pjs online

Are you sure about the 5k part? Else this might be what I'm looking for.

And is it official or L2j emulator trash?

nah www.lineage.ro its the best and the largest private server and its off

It looks like a lowrate... I'm looking for a pvp server.

L2X and L2R were 35x exp/200x  adena if I remember correctly. I'm looking for something like that.

Dude Fix Your Title Like ....  [Request] A Pvp Server With A Lot Of People ;D

And Also Read The Section Rules!!! ;D ;D ;D

Thanks. Fixed the title :D

EDIT: What do people think about that Azure L2: Nanaki server? It's only 15x rates but is it any good?

I'm searching too one mid-rate pvp server but nothing found atm...

I'm searching for server with no donations for weapons, armors or balanced donations, no custom items, populited, somethink like pvpx... It can be C4, C5, or interlude..