Low Life For Frenzy

oldhiphop

Its simple and fast.I dont know if is already posted but i didnt found anythink like that.Many of you maybe u know it...

Well we starting...

The only that u need is one Mage with Arcana Power.

Then u go to sub class changer..and u change ur sub to Mage Like Necro...And u are doing Arcana power all the time till ur life go down like 100hp to be sure.

Then u change ur sub to destro and u are okye, u have already low life for frenzy zealot etc.

Go to the buffer and before u full ur hp wear ur ur [C] grade Curse dagger as Fakoylas told with SA Rsk Haste.

Do ur frenzy+zealot and Full ur Hp then Wear ur weapon And  u Are ready To Kill everyone

Its simple and fast.I dont know if is already posted but i didnt found anythink like that.Many of you maybe u know it...

Well we starting...

Then u go to sub class changer..and u change ur sub to Mage Like Necro...And u are doing Arcana power all the time till ur life go down like 100hp to be sure.

Then u change ur sub to destro and u are okye, u have already low life for frenzy zealot etc.

Go to the buffer and before u full ur hp wear ur ur [C] grade Curse dagger as Fakoulas told with SA Rsk Haste.

Do ur frenzy+zealot and Full ur Hp then Wear ur weapon And  u Are ready To Kill everyone

It's almost same as NymStyle's guide. I don't see a sense why to use AP before changing sub, cuz when you change it and change it back to destro your hp will be low aswell.

And it's "fakoykas" ...

It's almost same as NymStyle's guide. I don't see a sense why to use AP before changing sub, cuz when you change it and change it back to destro your hp will be low aswell

I dont know how u can think that is the same is one More way...Because In some servers this not work and when u change sub ur hp dont go down to much...But when u use arcana power and go down ur life till 100 arround is 100% that when u will change sub u will have Low life.

Btw thanks for ur Reply

• 2 weeks later...

Well we starting...

Go to the buffer and before u full ur hp wear ur ur [C] grade Curse dagger as Fakoylas told with SA Rsk Haste.

if u would like to do that u could just use a lvl 40 SPS with -CON dyes and change to destro ... or just put your armor off and go to a guard to lower the hp then kill him with crush of doom this is alot faster then draining your hp

Well we starting...

i dont think it works in many servers btw