Can someone help me with some new Gracia&Hellbound features

I came to Gracia pt2 from Interlude and i skipped a lot of things.I read whats new on lineage2.com but some things are still unclear.

1.How do you obtain

New main-class skills have been added. These new skills are determined by your subclass type(s). The types of skills that can be acquired by your main class differ depending on your specific subclass and subclass level.

* Subclass Level 65 – One possible skill you can acquire: Common skill (increased attack and defense-related power)

* Subclass Level 70 – One possible skill you can acquire: Common skill (increased attack and defense-related power)

* Subclass Level 75 – Select one skill to acquire: Common 2nd stage skill (increased attack, defense power, physical critical chance, and magic casting speed) OR various special skills that are determined by your subclass

* Subclass Level 80 – One possible skill you can acquire: Transformation skill that is determined by your subclass

skills?I did More then it meets the eye quest and only thing i got is transformation to onyx beast.Hope someone helps me on this one

After you obtain the transformation sealbook through hunting, you can acquire the corresponding transformation skill from Avant-Garde, the Transformation Wizard.

from what mobs those transformation sealbook drop(not zaken or benom,just normal ones for Divine Warrior etc)?

3.How do you augment(if its called augmentation) armor or jewlery?I tried at augmenter at my server but it says innapropriate conditions or smth.

4.In short what are talismans for?And are they useful?

Thanks in advance

1. these skills are obtained automatically, prefers what are you playing for... if you are mage, you will get c. speed skill, and defence, if you are fighter, you will get defence, and att power, if you are dagger, you will get reduce mp consumption and vittal rate. but they appear only for 4seconds;] and appear from nothing. sometimes you will get them when evading, sometimes, when you do a critical, sometimes, on shield success ;]

2.these book drop from : www.l2dropspoil.com ;] as i remember.

3. yes you can augment these, but only in global. javas still don't have these abilities, even if they are gracia pt2. only one server till now has this ability w/o global. (i would tell you this server, but as i know, i can't advertise)

4.talismans are for a small amount of something. there are bracelets of different types: C B A S grades... C -1sot B-2 A-3 S-6 :) you can obtain them from fortress or buying.talismans give you a 5% or smth for some of your abilities. maybe hp/cp regen. maybe mp regen, maybe m att, maybe p att, maybe defence and so on, but they vanish after 1hour. they are not cheap, and better cost more :)

1. these skills are obtained automatically, prefers what are you playing for... if you are mage, you will get c. speed skill, and defence, if you are fighter, you will get defence, and att power, if you are dagger, you will get reduce mp consumption and vittal rate. but they appear only for 4seconds;] and appear from nothing. sometimes you will get them when evading, sometimes, when you do a critical, sometimes, on shield success ;]

these skill aren't obtained automatically,depends from ur retail for expample if u have a retail as necro u will obtain 3 passive skill on ur main char at lv 65-70 and 75 and a transformation when ur sub obatin lv 80.

u can choose what skill u learn,the first and the second are generally the same for all retail the third depend from retail u choose