Lin2Web CMS & Account Control Panel for your L2J Server

Hello MXC

In light of recent events, it seems that web development in the L2 space has "come alive" again.

I'd like to introduce you to my CMS - a Personal Account for your L2j servers.

I developed it for my own project, and it's been thoroughly tested on a live project for over a year.

You can check out all the features of the engine at lin2web.com

Core Features:

• Game account registration
  • Account recovery via email
  • Password change in the personal account
  • Login to the account using your game login
  • Multilingual support (available in English and Russian, with the option to add any other language)
  • Payment System (Donations)
  • List of supported payment aggregators:
    • Primepayments
    • Freekassa
    • Enot
    • Stripe

Bonus System:

• Offer players bonuses for donations in the form of items or coin percentages.
  • Set a minimum amount for bonus eligibility (e.g., grant a bonus for donations of $10 or more).
  • Specify a percentage to be added to the donation (e.g., add 5% for donations of $10 or more).
  • Option to give bonus items for donations.
  • Add items for donations (e.g., for donations of 10 coins, add ['item_id' => 4037, 'item_count' => 1]; for 20 coins, add ['item_id' => 4037, 'item_count' => 10];).
  • Customize all item parameters independently.

Server Statistics:

• Basic server statistics display (suitable for most rates like x1, x50, x1200, etc.).
    • Top PvP, Top PK, Clans, Alliances, Castles, Epic Bosses.
  • For enthusiasts, we have extended statistics:
    • Thick-skinned (shows who has the most HP on the server).
    • Wise (shows who has the most MP on the server).
    • Top Skills (shows who has skills from Life Stones, like Focus or Wild Magic; skills can be specified in the config).
    • Top Items (shows players with epic jewelry on the server; items can be specified in the config).
    • Display server heroes.
    • Display Noblesse status on the server.
  • Available in the Standard tariff and above.

Personal Account:

• Login to the personal account using your game login.
  • Change password in the personal account.
  • Top up your balance (coins are credited to the account balance, convenient for selling coins before the server opens).
  • Transfer to the game (purchased coins can be transferred to your in-game characters).
  • My Storage (all items purchased in the personal account are stored here and can be easily transferred to the game).
  • Display all game characters in the personal account.
  • Unstuck (send a character back to town).

Additional Features:

• Data caching (to prevent server overload and reduce database queries).
  • All necessary data is output to the configuration for easy editing.
  • The project is written on the powerful modern framework Laravel 10.
  • Frontend part built with Vite.
  • Minimum requirements: PHP 8.1 or higher, MySQL 8.

Spoiler: Some Screenshots of the Engine

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The Standard Tariff is currently available.

Standard $250

Game Account Registration, Recovery, and Password Change:
check.png
Statistics: Top PvP, Top PK, Clans, Alliances, Castles
check.png
ru.png en.png  Multilingual Support: Available in Russian and English, with the option to add other languages
check.png
Donation Page: List of supported payment systems: Freekassa, Enot, Primepayments, Stripe, Paypal (the list will be expanded upon request)
check.png
Engine Installation: On your hosting, VPS, or VDS upon request
check.png
Bonus System: Items and a percentage of the payment are given as bonuses for donations
check.png
Personal Account: Login with your game credentials, change password within the account
check.png
My Warehouse: Items are stored in the Personal Account after donation and can be transferred to the game
check.png
Display All Game Characters in the Personal Account
check.png
Unstuck Feature: Ability to send a character back to town
check.png
best-seller.png Custom Template Integration: HTML, CSS, and JS template integration with the engine

Standard Tariff Available:

• Price $250

Terms of Purchase and More:

• Upon purchase, you receive the CMS with your template fully integrated, meaning everything is customized to your build/database.
  • The engine comes with all the functionality described above.
  • All source code is provided to you and is set up on your hosting; I do not store any data on my end.
  • Additional functions, modifications, or adding your own payment system can be discussed and are paid for separately.
  • When integrating your HTML, CSS, and JS template, basic integration with the engine is provided. Customizing news formatting, additional pages, and placing language tags for multilingual support is the customer's responsibility (I will guide you on how to do this).
  • SQL queries are written for l2j-scripts, but I’m happy to rewrite them for your build.
  • Assistance with installing the engine on your hosting, VPS, or VDS.
  • Continuous technical support.

I’m available on Telegram, always ready to respond, assist, and guide you.

Telegram

Discord

image.gif

In celebration of the launch of Lin2Web CMS

From August 14th to August 31st, all users from maxcheaters will receive a discount. The price for all users will be $250, reduced to $180

You will get: All the features described above in the Standard plan, integration of your HTML, CSS, and JS template, and full source code provided without any bindings! In the future, I may implement domain binding or a SaaS solution.

The product will be regularly updated!

Telegram: https://t.me/lin2web

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• is this project dead? the forum is full with bots, last topic is 2023...
    • 🤝 Good afternoon!!!   Ready accounts are waiting for your orders! Forget about the long wait - shipment within 30 minutes! Write your suggestions about what interests you and we will do it quickly and efficiently! Almost any exchanges, business accounts, exchangers, wallets and banks!   Ready in stock Altpay ✔ Xapo Bank ✔ 4x4 io ✔ Advcash (Volet) ✔ AlchemyPay ✔ Bet365 ✔ BBVA ✔ Binance ✔ Bilderlings ✔ bit2me ✔ Bitget ✔ Bitinvestor ✔ Bitpay ✔ Bitsa ✔ Blackcatcard ✔ Brighty app ✔ Bybit ✔ Cex io ✔ Capitalist ✔ Coinbase card ✔ Cryptopay ✔ CoinW ✔ Curve ✔ epn net ✔ fillit ✔ Finci ✔ Gate ✔ Grey ✔ Ibandirect ✔ ICard ✔ Imagenpay ✔ Kauri Finance ✔ Kucoin ✔ mexc com ✔ moneyjar ✔ Moonpay ✔ N26 ✔ Naga Pay ✔ Nearpay ✔ Nebeus ✔ Nexo ✔ PayDo ✔ Paypal ✔Santander Bank ✔ Stripe ✔ Paysera ✔ Paytend ✔ PST ✔ RedotPay ✔ Revolut ✔ Shopify Payments ✔ Spendl ✔ Trustee Plus ✔ ebay.com ✔ W1TTY ✔ Wallet Telegram ✔ Weststein ✔ Whitebit ✔ Wirex ✔ Wallester ✔ Wise ✔ Wittix ✔ Zeply ✔ ING Bank ✔ finom co AND MANY OTHERS
    • Ready for new orders. Telegram: @CodeBoni ENG: Ready for new orders. Telegram: @CodeBoni  
    • Bought acp, bunch of help @ javacodes, Trusted and amazing guy, well done.
    • Hello MXC In light of recent events, it seems that web development in the L2 space has "come alive" again.   I'd like to introduce you to my CMS - a Personal Account for your L2j servers. I developed it for my own project, and it's been thoroughly tested on a live project for over a year.   You can check out all the features of the engine at lin2web.com   Core Features: Game account registration Account recovery via email Password change in the personal account Login to the account using your game login Multilingual support (available in English and Russian, with the option to add any other language) Payment System (Donations) List of supported payment aggregators: Primepayments Freekassa Enot Stripe Bonus System: Offer players bonuses for donations in the form of items or coin percentages. Set a minimum amount for bonus eligibility (e.g., grant a bonus for donations of $10 or more). Specify a percentage to be added to the donation (e.g., add 5% for donations of $10 or more). Option to give bonus items for donations. Add items for donations (e.g., for donations of 10 coins, add ['item_id' => 4037, 'item_count' => 1]; for 20 coins, add ['item_id' => 4037, 'item_count' => 10];). Customize all item parameters independently. Server Statistics: Basic server statistics display (suitable for most rates like x1, x50, x1200, etc.). Top PvP, Top PK, Clans, Alliances, Castles, Epic Bosses. For enthusiasts, we have extended statistics: Thick-skinned (shows who has the most HP on the server). Wise (shows who has the most MP on the server). Top Skills (shows who has skills from Life Stones, like Focus or Wild Magic; skills can be specified in the config). Top Items (shows players with epic jewelry on the server; items can be specified in the config). Display server heroes. Display Noblesse status on the server. Available in the Standard tariff and above. Personal Account: Login to the personal account using your game login. Change password in the personal account. Top up your balance (coins are credited to the account balance, convenient for selling coins before the server opens). Transfer to the game (purchased coins can be transferred to your in-game characters). My Storage (all items purchased in the personal account are stored here and can be easily transferred to the game). Display all game characters in the personal account. Unstuck (send a character back to town). Additional Features: Data caching (to prevent server overload and reduce database queries). All necessary data is output to the configuration for easy editing. The project is written on the powerful modern framework Laravel 10. Frontend part built with Vite. Minimum requirements: PHP 8.1 or higher, MySQL 8.     Spoiler: Some Screenshots of the Engine       The Standard Tariff is currently available. Standard $250     Game Account Registration, Recovery, and Password Change: Statistics: Top PvP, Top PK, Clans, Alliances, Castles    Multilingual Support: Available in Russian and English, with the option to add other languages Donation Page: List of supported payment systems: Freekassa, Enot, Primepayments, Stripe, Paypal (the list will be expanded upon request) Engine Installation: On your hosting, VPS, or VDS upon request Bonus System: Items and a percentage of the payment are given as bonuses for donations Personal Account: Login with your game credentials, change password within the account My Warehouse: Items are stored in the Personal Account after donation and can be transferred to the game Display All Game Characters in the Personal Account Unstuck Feature: Ability to send a character back to town  Custom Template Integration: HTML, CSS, and JS template integration with the engine       Standard Tariff Available: Price $250   Terms of Purchase and More: Upon purchase, you receive the CMS with your template fully integrated, meaning everything is customized to your build/database. The engine comes with all the functionality described above. All source code is provided to you and is set up on your hosting; I do not store any data on my end. Additional functions, modifications, or adding your own payment system can be discussed and are paid for separately. When integrating your HTML, CSS, and JS template, basic integration with the engine is provided. Customizing news formatting, additional pages, and placing language tags for multilingual support is the customer's responsibility (I will guide you on how to do this). SQL queries are written for l2j-scripts, but I’m happy to rewrite them for your build. Assistance with installing the engine on your hosting, VPS, or VDS. Continuous technical support.     I’m available on Telegram, always ready to respond, assist, and guide you.     Telegram   Discord     In celebration of the launch of Lin2Web CMS   From August 14th to August 31st, all users from maxcheaters will receive a discount. The price for all users will be $250, reduced to $180   You will get: All the features described above in the Standard plan, integration of your HTML, CSS, and JS template, and full source code provided without any bindings! In the future, I may implement domain binding or a SaaS solution. The product will be regularly updated!   Telegram: https://t.me/lin2web
  • Topics