[Guide]Bot on any c4-c5 server!!! (Bypass GG+Bot)(Servers without protection)

killer_007

Well, i am a developer on one server (l2j) and there (a big one, but i won't give the name... i don't advertise here) we had a big problem with bots. So i thought it was a good chance to search for this bot, and find a solution to this one. I found both bot + solution, so our server is protected 100% now :) Have a nice day botters, today we give bans for free. As i don't have any problem now, i will post you here a nice bot (IG) for C5 and C4 (i found it here lol, http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=2656.0 but i was sure it wouldn't work on l2j, but it worked) and a guide on bypassing GG. Thx ALEX2005GR for the bot people. Now we only need a way to bypass that f*cking NCSOFT's GG auth system.

Yeah that new tool 2lwaker.jpg

Let's go on now. First we download that folder (tOOls) and we extract it. We extract the bot (thx ALEX2005GR again ;) ) and we don't touch it. We take the diskw folder and the 2 .bat files and we put them inside a folder in our C:\  disk (you don't need the folder, just for goodliness). Now we go and take that hosts file and we put it in our C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc and we replace the old one. Fine, now we press that start.bat. If it starts, we are in a good way. We take the system folder and we put it inside our lineage II folder and replace the old files. Now we start our bot (first, l2asrv.exe and then l2walker.exe), we put the path of our l2.exe file and start the bot. No message now ;D Have fun botting. It works on both official and L2J servers ;)

Note that this method is for C5, for C4 you don't need the bypass method. You simply, extract the bot, start 2) Hosts (By koufo).exe file, then l2asrv.exe and finally l2walker.exe.

Note too that it won't work for servers with bot protection in their system.

Have fun ;D

I hope i won't get as many pm's as for the other guides x.x I WON'T ANSWER x.x Post, otherwise go on.

I hope you won't post again for that NCSOFT's message x.x

~LINKS~

http://rapidshare.com/files/20162720/tOOls.rar

Programs... for site mainly. Try first stop.bat and then start.bat and tell me. If it doesn't work, check your threads if there is any thread with name <<apache>> or <<mysql>>

I get the same error message when i log  ??? . Start.bat works ok, no errors , i dont have l2 installed to the default path or disk, does it have to do sth with this?

I did it all over..nothing whatsoever , i hate tis message  ;D

Changed nothing from yesterday and I get this.

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2012 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT (9371)

Class PlayerController Member Player problem: Script=1352 C++=1356

History: VerifyClasses <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

@johnphantom Are you sure you put the hosts file too?

@aasi888 It isn't bot's problem, it may be caused by the server or the client. Try running it without the bot. If it runs, then NCSOFT did some kind of magic ;D If you get the same error, then reinstall your client/apply again your server's patch.

• 3 weeks later...

When i run start.bat it appears me with my firefox a site which says Main Page and GO to the main page and Go to PHPMySQLAdmin.It is suppose to show me that ?Then I started with l2walker to see if it works but it says me wrong file size.