Kamaels subclasses

Posted (edited)

In l2j? There is probably something in the config files to allow all subclasses, i'm pretty sure. If not,
one way is to go in the VillageMaster.java and check the function getSubclasses().
Then comment out the part where it removes all the kamael subclasses from the list.

Edited by ratchet

21 hours ago, ratchet said:

In l2j? There is probably something in the config files to allow all subclasses, i'm pretty sure. If not,
one way is to go in the VillageMaster.java and check the function getSubclasses().
Then comment out the part where it removes all the kamael subclasses from the list.

Yes in l2j, where can I find such file?

1 hour ago, Shadin said:

Yes in l2j, where can I find such file?

Which project are you using?
In standard l2j it's called L2VillageMasterInstance.java and it's found in gameserver->model->actor->instance

Check for getAvailableSubclasses if i recall correctly, then cancel out the part where it removes values from the list, but careful not to remove overlord and warsmith and other conditions like elf into d.elf etc

35 minutes ago, ratchet said:

Which project are you using?
In standard l2j it's called L2VillageMasterInstance.java and it's found in gameserver->model->actor->instance

Check for getAvailableSubclasses if i recall correctly, then cancel out the part where it removes values from the list, but careful not to remove overlord and warsmith and other conditions like elf into d.elf etc

image.png.0730236531ef63470ef58037d1955928.pngThese are the folders I have and the project I use... couldn't find the folder you say u_u

I think it's better if you import the sources into an ide (eclipse or intellij) rather than messing with the compiled packages.

Probably l2jmobius is more user friendly than standard l2j for newbies

17 hours ago, ratchet said:

I think it's better if you import the sources into an ide (eclipse or intellij) rather than messing with the compiled packages.

Probably l2jmobius is more user friendly than standard l2j for newbies

I don't know how to do that and find really easy to customize my server directly from these files...

1 hour ago, Shadin said:

I don't know how to do that and find really easy to customize my server directly from these files...

The problem is that many changes are not directly doable from the datapack scripts (or not easily doable), you need to put your hands in the core.

So I suggest you look some guide on how to import the project on intellij and start from that. It will be worth in the long run.

2 hours ago, ratchet said:

The problem is that many changes are not directly doable from the datapack scripts (or not easily doable), you need to put your hands in the core.

So I suggest you look some guide on how to import the project on intellij and start from that. It will be worth in the long run.

But I have many servers, wouldn't changing what you say change it for all of them?

Anyway, thanks for the help...