problems trying to make custom icons for H5

Posted (edited)

I am trying to add icons from the GoD chronicle to h5, they are ready in .dds format, the UE editor that I have imports them successfully and the utx file works in a viewer that I have, my failure is when encrypting the file. I got an L2cryps encryptor, the final file is generated but after dragging it into the game and editing the .dat of the designated skill, the game crashes. The tutorial I followed unfortunately does not provide the l2endec it uses.

Or in case there is already a post where a similar icon pack has been shared, could you please tell me where it is?

Edited by Hadriel

thx for answer, i tried and woks encrypting, but i still having crashes 😞
i changed the icon in skillgrp.dat from "icon.skill0003" to "Myicons.misil" as i saved the file before endec and nothing. this is the report i got

image.png

6 hours ago, Hadriel said:

thx for answer, i tried and woks encrypting, but i still having crashes 😞
i changed the icon in skillgrp.dat from "icon.skill0003" to "Myicons.misil" as i saved the file before endec and nothing. this is the report i got

image.png

Instead of using encedc on it, try renaming it to "Icon.u" instead of "Icon.utx", and put it in your System folder. If it still crashes, the problem might be with your unrealed.