Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, I am working on l2jacis source with custom features but when I leave the server online for several hours it gets stuck after few hours character start lagging until they are unable to move and log in gets stuck too but the status remain 'Light'. After few attempts to log in,  somehow i managed to create a character but on log in game got a critical. Also, the pack is on a 8gb vds. I attached a screenshot of the console.

Screenshot 2024-04-11 192807.png

Posted
19 minutes ago, Artemis37 said:

If the cores are 1 or 2 its normal to have lag event with 8gb ram.
It recommended to have 4 cores min.

definetely has nothing to do with what happens,

 

 

As i see you have too many unknownpackets (kind of ddos) but not really. Something floods 🙂

Posted
2 hours ago, Artemis37 said:

If the cores are 1 or 2 its normal to have lag event with 8gb ram.
It recommended to have 4 cores min.

 

1 hour ago, Banshee Garnet said:

definetely has nothing to do with what happens,

 

 

As i see you have too many unknownpackets (kind of ddos) but not really. Something floods 🙂

 

1 hour ago, WhiTeAnGeL* said:

Who is this? image.png.fed9e867f7a07e98f22845ea783bd418.png

Maybe start the problem. 

Thank you guys for your responses. I kept the server open without restarting and i tryied to log in again today and I looged in normally without any problems and then I tryied to create several accounts in short time and again it got stuck and the same error 'too many unkown packets' appeared. I am just the one created the accounts and the IP is mine. I appreciate all your comments.

lol3.jpg

Posted
1 hour ago, aris96 said:

 

 

Thank you guys for your responses. I kept the server open without restarting and i tryied to log in again today and I looged in normally without any problems and then I tryied to create several accounts in short time and again it got stuck and the same error 'too many unkown packets' appeared. I am just the one created the accounts and the IP is mine. I appreciate all your comments.

lol3.jpg

send me via pm your discord or your config file 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • ⚡ Running out of Google Drive space? Get 5TB permanent storage & Gemini Pro for up to 18 months directly on your account on KloudItem!
    • 🥇 PRESENTANDO: CREST CONVERTER PRO - LA EVOLUCIÓN DEFINITIVA 🪄✨ Para administradores de servidores y jugadores de Lineage 2 que exigen la máxima precisión, presentamos CREST CONVERTER PRO. Tomando como base la sólida fundación del popular L2 Crest Converter gratuito, he desarrollado esta nueva edición profesional para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel., esta nueva edición profesional ha sido desarrollada por PULSER-X (yo) para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel. Olvide las limitaciones de las versiones anteriores: esta variante PRO integra un motor de Inteligencia Artificial para un recorte y adaptación milimétricos, garantizando resultados impecables para los más perfeccionistas. ⚙️ CARACTERÍSTICAS TÉCNICAS CLAVE: ✅ IA de Precisión: Algoritmos avanzados derivados de nuestra herramienta clásica, ahora optimizados para recortar y centrar assets automáticamente sin distorsiones. ✅ Procesamiento Batch: Optimización y conversión masiva de docenas de archivos en segundos con calidad industrial. ✅ Compatibilidad Absoluta: Generación de emblemas limpios y listos para cualquier cliente de Lineage 2 (Oficial y Privado). ✅ Interfaz Rediseñada: Flujo de trabajo profesional y superior respecto a la versión gratuita inicial. 📺 DEMOSTRACIÓN TÉCNICA OFICIAL: Vea la potencia de esta evolución PRO en acción: 👉 https://youtu.be/pHg3M8NBBx0 🛒 ADQUISICIÓN DEL SOFTWARE: Dé el salto definitivo desde la versión gratuita y eleve el estándar de su servidor hoy mismo. Adquiera su licencia de CREST CONVERTER PRO en nuestra tienda oficial: 🔗 https://pulserx.lemonsqueezy.com/ PX-SOFTWARE - Compromiso con la Excelencia Técnica. 🎮💻
    • Everyone probably remembers that old video where the camera followed the arrow all the way to the target at 3:39:         And some of you may have already noticed something similar in my cloak video at 4:57 — the camera follows the arrow there too, although without any additional improvements.     For anyone who wants to try it themselves, the mod is available for download. Just replace LineageEffect.u in your System folder. I recommend keeping a backup of your original file.   The only difference is that in the old alpha footage, the camera seems to fly almost directly from the arrow’s point of view toward the target. I still need to experiment with that behavior, and maybe it can be recreated more closely.   Download    In its current form: 1. It triggers rarely and randomly: 15-second cooldown, then a 30% chance 2. It does not activate on every shot, regardless of attack speed 3. It does not activate when shooting at point-blank range 4. It only follows your own arrows, so combat is not interrupted 5. It is purely visual — only you can see it
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..