Hello, I am working on l2jacis source with custom features but when I leave the server online for several hours it gets stuck after few hours character start lagging until they are unable to move and log in gets stuck too but the status remain 'Light'. After few attempts to log in,  somehow i managed to create a character but on log in game got a critical. Also, the pack is on a 8gb vds. I attached a screenshot of the console.

Screenshot 2024-04-11 192807.png

19 minutes ago, Artemis37 said:

If the cores are 1 or 2 its normal to have lag event with 8gb ram.
It recommended to have 4 cores min.

definetely has nothing to do with what happens,

As i see you have too many unknownpackets (kind of ddos) but not really. Something floods 🙂

2 hours ago, Artemis37 said:

If the cores are 1 or 2 its normal to have lag event with 8gb ram.
It recommended to have 4 cores min.

1 hour ago, Banshee Garnet said:

definetely has nothing to do with what happens,

As i see you have too many unknownpackets (kind of ddos) but not really. Something floods 🙂

1 hour ago, WhiTeAnGeL* said:

Who is this? image.png.fed9e867f7a07e98f22845ea783bd418.png

Maybe start the problem. 

Thank you guys for your responses. I kept the server open without restarting and i tryied to log in again today and I looged in normally without any problems and then I tryied to create several accounts in short time and again it got stuck and the same error 'too many unkown packets' appeared. I am just the one created the accounts and the IP is mine. I appreciate all your comments.

lol3.jpg

1 hour ago, aris96 said:

Thank you guys for your responses. I kept the server open without restarting and i tryied to log in again today and I looged in normally without any problems and then I tryied to create several accounts in short time and again it got stuck and the same error 'too many unkown packets' appeared. I am just the one created the accounts and the IP is mine. I appreciate all your comments.

lol3.jpg

send me via pm your discord or your config file