CSS Hacks all in one!!

Bleik

Hello everyone!!This is my first post on the CS section and I hope you enjoy it!!I will post a program which has these cheats:

orfha32bszshmoft5n9i.jpg

And here is the link for downloading it!!

This is the hidden content, please

So here how to use it:

In the .rar file, are 2 files.The one is the hack program and the other [Gp]PublicV1.dll.You MUST exctract them Both or the Hack won't work.After extracting them, open the hack and press "Start Hack"(Your Counter Strike MUST be closed).After pressing "Start Hack", then a internet site will appear,ignore it and close it.Then you are ready.Run the game(again will appear the same site on the internet, ignore it again)and then just join the game you want and HACK!!

P.S. Please I don't want to hear something like "doesn't work" especially on CSS cause this program has been tested for more than 50 pple and worked 100%.You might do something wrong.See ya!

And it hasn't any viruses!!Enjoy!!

PS:I have tried this program only in Counter Strike Source.I don't know if it works in other Counter Strikes.

btw can ya put post needed 150 cos i realy wanan try it <<thx

I can't understand what exactly you want.It is hidden for 40 posts and you have 180.Why to make it 150??And I will increase the posts in the future if people like it!!