[Trick] Easy way to get hyjal stuff...

blinded

Ok, first happy new year to all :)

My trick work on my serve 2.4.3, i explain...

First make a raid with a friend or what u want, enter in the hyjal, and go in the left portal, where u can launch the event with the human, after the orc.... launch the event and stay near the boss, wait... the goule spawn and guard kill them, now u can pick up the monster dead :) but it's not done.

U can reset the event, for that u must change the heroic mode and normal mode and re enter in hyjal, in my serve that reset the event but not the instance.

ps: If u have a frost mage, u can kit the goule around, when u run, the guard respawn,  and u can do the 2 or 3 wave of goule :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, first happy new year to all :)

My trick work on my serve 2.4.3, i explain...

First make a raid with a friend or what u want, enter in the hyjal, and go in the left portal, where u can launch the event with the human, after the orc.... launch the event and stay near the boss, wait... the goule spawn and guard kill them, now u can pick up the monster dead :) but it's not done.

U can reset the event, for that u must change the heroic mode and normal mode and re enter in hyjal, in my serve that reset the event but not the instance.

ps: If u have a frost mage, u can kit the goule around, when u run, the guard respawn,  and u can do the 2 or 3 wave of goule :)

I don't get it m8...

can you explain it again pls?