P.Atk shown on enchanted weapon/armor

Hi, I changed the amount of P.Atk/P.Def/M.Atk/M.Def given by enchants in the core, however in the game when I enchant an item it still shows the P.Atk of the item as it had the old bonus, ex:

Base Samurai Longsword's damage is 156, each enchant gives +3 P.Atk to a One-Handed sword so a +3 Samurai Longsword shows 165 P.Atk

I changed the P.Atk that each enchant gives to +5, so a +3 Samurai Longsword should show 171 P.Atk, but the game is still showing me 165

Does anyone know where its located the file that I need to modify in order to make the game show the proper stats of the item? I tried looking in all the files of the system folder that I could with no success

Thx in advance

What column though? I know there's a column for the P.Atk of the weapon but that's just for the base P.Atk, and my problem is for the weapon P.Atk after its enchanted.

example:
Base weapon P.Atk is 100, so weapongrp.dat has 100 on the patk column for that weapon, an enchant gives +3 P.Atk, so now in game I have a +1 weapon with 103 P.Atk

But I modified the amount of P.Atk that the enchants give, so the weapon's base P.Atk is still 100, when enchanted it gives 105 P.Atk, but the game is still showing 103, that's why I think there should be something else that takes care of doing the "calculation" of the P.Atk added by enchants