[GUIDE]Lineage 2 java basics

Intrepid

• 1 month later...

i have did everything ... i have check out http://svn.l2jfree.com/svn/l2j-free/ and download everything for my secure that i don't miss anything :D (665,2 MB).... but i cant do one of your steps i don't know where correctly is  "maven\bin\mvn.bat"

Thanks in advance for answer !!!!

N0bish Guide!

Listen man!!! Every single man and woman ... With anything in him/her life was an idiot, noob, moron, etc... and no one is born that he know everything ... and every one must learn and when we take java for example .... and you are alone at home no one even can help you except that you search help from people around internet ... like we do here .... and siting 48 hours without sleeping and you learn HTML/XML/Fix SQL errors 2003 and 1045/ start server 100% every from them  / c4/c5/interlude /kamael/hellbound / gracia .. and you go on next and the biggest step in this work is JAVA so ... everyone will get problems and when you are expert for JAVA you can get problems ...so next time before you make some Shits of your answers "N0bish Guide!" ask your mother on your born have you cry or talk ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...