UnrealEn 2.0/3.0 Versions

I'm learning to work with UnrealEngine 2.0/3.0 Versions. The reason why i'm doing that, is because i've started learning, step by step Lineage 2 Development.

So, my start was from simple tasks like, change colors, names, add NPC's etc, and play with the items in-game, changed them or re-rename them.

So my point is. Either i'm working with old UnrealEn, and at the same time using modified systextyres .UTX files, which are edited recently by other Devs, and the old UE can't open them, either i'm doing something wrong, with something alse.VIDEO ABOUT UNREAL ENGINE !

I've downloaded UnrealEng 2.0 Version, and tried to edit .UTX file.

A lot of UTX files are opening, but showing nothing inside the UE. That the first fact, that i don't get it why it doesn't showing nothing, while in some tutorial videos, people doing exactly the same thing, and UTX file are opening normaly, and showing what UTX file got inside, so you can work with it in UE.

Second is that only 2 utx files, giving me error, to the whole program. I'm getting critical error from UE2.

First file name is icon.utx , and second is icon1.utx, i guess they're the same, but have similar data insdide, i don't know really, because can't open them 

I decided to upload a video. Step by step i will show what i'm doing exactly, so maybe someone understand and help me fix this.

38 minutes ago, รoftcorє said:

I've downloaded UnrealEng 2.0 Version, and tried to edit .UTX file.

Unreal Engine 2 Runtime doesn't support Lineage 2 files; since they're encrypted. You need to decrypt them in order to open them. There are multiple guides on maxcheaters. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 911reg said:

Unreal Engine 2 Runtime doesn't support Lineage 2 files; since they're encrypted. You need to decrypt them in order to open them. There are multiple guides on maxcheaters. 

So if i understand correct, first of all i have to decrypt UTX files, to have after the ability opening them in Unreal Engine , to work with them ?

Very thankful for the Guide Share, thanks a lot.

SOLVED ! 

You can lock the topic!

Edited by รoftcorє

• 911reg locked this topic