Hiring Java Developers, long term cooperation!

SGuard

Good day everybody.

A credible team that SGuard represents is looking for java developers. 

These positions is full time only i.e. your time is mostly dedicated within the team and team tasks. 

All necessary tools are provided. 

The team is consistent with > 6 team members and the team is looking to expand to meet various goals.

A decent Lineage 2 Essense OR Main (GOD) knowledge is needed. 

Experience with l2r/l2p/l2s (not l2j or mobius) type of servers.

The team is friendly and goal oriented, very active and resourceful.

Requirements are standard however strong java codding skill is necessary for the position. 

Multi language is a plus but not necessary (English/Russian), any is accepted.

Terms and conditions including compensation are reasonable and considered to be up for the industry standards. Details are negotiable with suitable candidates.

You have to have either a public name that can be checked out or a strong reference from credible sources.

You will need to have a headset and a mic just for the initial processing, there're no team meetings or conferences after that.

The team has decided it is in their best interest to not publish their information at this time.

Details will be available only for suitable candidates.

If you think you're a good fit. Please contact me at:

telegram: https://t.me/tech_support_s2

Edited by SGuard
  • Upvote 1

• SGuard changed the title to Hiring Java Developers, long term cooperation!
  • 2 months later...

Well, your offer does sound interesting.When I was job hunting, I came across a similar post on a recruitment platform looking to hire professionals, and it caught my eye.The team at SGuard seems solid, with a focus on teamwork and providing all the necessary tools. They're looking for developers with strong Java skills, and it seems like they offer fair compensation and terms. I applied through the platform and was lucky enough to land a couple of interviews. While I ultimately went with a different opportunity, I was impressed by SGuard's professionalism and the quality of their team.

Edited by MiguelMckinney