Help deciding what char shall i play

pinh3ad

It depends how many ppl play on your server and can you dual box or bot.

For solo the char is the phantom summoner best + you dont need good gear for pve since your summon is atacking not you.

For high populated server ofc i would go for phanton ranger is great char for mass pvp if it is full supported

Ekhem, I dont know what are you thinking but a person with like C grade armor will attack zaken or Orfen then its a SH1T! IF you make a dwarf (they always have a lots of money) and then you can make a subclass which is better because you can always earn money everytime you want with warsmith. DE archer... It is good for PVP but not for lowrate as 1st character... People have you ever hear the word "LOGIC"? -.-

What are you talking about man??Are you..??Lol.And plz tell me, in a server x3, HOW THE FCK HE WILL DO A SUBCLASS?

You think it's easy??Omg, you should hear about the word "Logic".

What are you talking about man??Are you..??Lol.And plz tell me, in a server x3, HOW THE FCK HE WILL DO A SUBCLASS?

You think it's easy??Omg, you should hear about the word "Logic".

Lol its only a quest need speak with cabrio raid box that spawns after his death and to 3 toi raids box that spawn after rb die also + 1hit on Bauim

+ you will need top B weapon for the quest for exchange it for low a weapon

You call it hard?? Its only camp raids + after it need go to Loa , but lol he will find friends on server anyway before he hits lvl75 so they can help with that quest part

lol its only a quest need speak with cbario rb box that spawns after his death and to 3 toi raids box that spawn after rb die also + 1hit on bauim

+ you will need top B weap for the quest for exchange it for low a weap.

You call it hard?? Its only camp raids + after it need go to loa , but lol he will find friends there anyway before he hits lvl75 so they can help with that quest part

Well.I will answer you man when you speak better English LOL...

Impossible, every char must have a dwarf. i don't think so

But if he like De chars.

He just can do an alt char warsmith or bh

warsmith you can just dual box it and sell crafts for ppl while you are lvling your main char

Bh make it on 4x and go branded cata spoil Sop & Cbp.

/Offtopic

Vell.Im will amswer youre mann vhen your speek bater Ingrisch LOL...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed

Imao who cares about my English grammar, i know its not best but ppl can understand me and this is the point.

I can German , Lithuanian , Russian perfectly in write and speak without accent + understandable English.

Its enough for me.

Well.I will answer you man when you speak better English LOL...

This is so ... LAME, he is right. the quest is LONG but not too hard. Is only killing RaidBosses you know? ( L O L ) I guess you need to learn something about L2 and stop playing on x5000, I'm playing on x5 and yes, the quest is long but not hard get that?

if you are a beginner then do not play tank classes.  play something that does big damage like archer or dagger.  tank classes and mages take more experienced to play at their true skills

No it doesnt, Dwarf's are the ones with a lots of P.DEF and HP &CP and with stun. PhantomSummoner will not be so good at OLY or even attacking RB or other Player. I think the best way is to make Warsmith then subclass phantom summoner. :)

BUT IF

If you would play on Gracia PT2, Phantom Summoner will be the best char for PVP because he got DeathSpike SKill from Gracia so its good on PVP on 3rd proffesion. AT Gracia you can transform which is better. Hope I helped you!

off topic: did u just said that the summoner is not good at oly? i lol'd

on topic: go for warsmith