Help deciding what char shall i play

pinh3ad

Hello dudes im going to start on a x3 interlude server and im between this chars

shilien knight

warsmith

phantomsummoner

amd Ghostsentinel

I want u to tell me your opinio on which shall i play and why thanks

Hello dudes im going to start on a x3 interlude server and im between this chars

shilien knight

warsmith

phantomsummoner

amd Ghostsentinel

I want u to tell me your opinio on which shall i play and why thanks

I think you should 1st make a warsmith, then the other chars OR subclass. You know, I did sorcerer as my 1st char at x7 INterlude... And it was very hard for me, to gain some Adena! I mean like 1kk each day at lvl 40, and everything goes for Potions and BSS -.- If you make a Warsmith you really would be Rich :) then you can just make subclasses on that warsmith.

Only 2 options for me now phantom summoner or war smith..Does warsmith suck on pvp?

No it doesnt, Dwarf's are the ones with a lots of P.DEF and HP &CP and with stun. PhantomSummoner will not be so good at OLY or even attacking RB or other Player. I think the best way is to make Warsmith then subclass phantom summoner. :)

BUT IF

If you would play on Gracia PT2, Phantom Summoner will be the best char for PVP because he got DeathSpike SKill from Gracia so its good on PVP on 3rd proffesion. AT Gracia you can transform which is better. Hope I helped you!

phantom summoner is good for solo and oly too (but i prefer elemental summoner)

shillien knight is a tanker then u will need support with recharge to be casting aggression, good to boss and raid boss

ghost sentinel has great damage but low chance of crits, but for me is the best archer if u put dyes on dex

warsmith is good on sieges with the siege golems, has good hp, but low dex wich means less crits, his crafting skill makes him essencial

Pff obveoulsy the shillen knigth,beacuse like a say Insane,its hard to lvl up,but if u have pt,u can go to kill rbs,and the rbs will drop u good exp,and is very important for kill rbs,that is char i like for that,but i think is ur desition because,u are playng,and maybe make lvl for u with tank its bored,aniway,from my opinion the sk

I wouldn't do any farmer on such low rate server.. is boring! Do archer dark elf.. anyway many like you will be, in low gears

Probably you never seen high chars in low gears, well, im one of em and i saw others too.. especially mages with Homu acumen and some armor. Homu is c grade

This is how l2 is meant to be.. you are weak but you unite with others, and you grow stonger... is not meant to solo. Only dwarfomaniacs solo to get overpowered.If is sht sever and there is no choice, solo

yep doom light set B with +3 DEX is very good for DE archers  8)

btw it depends on what you want to do in your server: pve, pvp, solo, with friends, long time, short time pleasure ....

phantom summoner is good for solo and oly too (but i prefer elemental summoner)

shillien knight is a tanker then u will need support with recharge to be casting aggression, good to boss and raid boss

ghost sentinel has great damage but low chance of crits, but for me is the best archer if u put dyes on dex

warsmith is good on sieges with the siege golems, has good hp, but low dex wich means less crits, his crafting skill makes him essencial

Shilien Knight.Cause for lvl up you will need RBs.And for RBs you will need pt!And every pt need a tank.So I suggest you to make a Shilien Knight

Ekhem, I dont know what are you thinking but a person with like C grade armor will attack zaken or Orfen then its a SH1T! IF you make a dwarf (they always have a lots of money) and then you can make a subclass which is better because you can always earn money everytime you want with warsmith. DE archer... It is good for PVP but not for lowrate as 1st character... People have you ever hear the word "LOGIC"? -.-

@Edit:

I wouldn't do any farmer on such low rate server.. is boring! Do archer dark elf.. anyway many like you will be, in low gears

Probably you never seen high chars in low gears, well, im one of em and i saw others too.. especially mages with Homu acumen and some armor. Homu is c grade

This is how l2 is meant to be.. you are weak but you unite with others, and you grow stonger... is not meant to solo. Only dwarfomaniacs solo to get overpowered.If is sht sever and there is no choice, solo

I'm not fan of dwarfs... But you cant get stronger on lvl 67 with Karmian Set and HOM+ACU! You cant even exp like that...

I did the saddest thing I could ever do. I make a sorcerer... and I was with C grades until lvl 67 on DN -.- And I coudnt even EXP with that items! Oh COME ON!