[HELP] Problems with "GPS" Arrow in quest

Hi everyone. Im just starting with basic client modding (just dat and utx for now).
I need orientation to know where to edit the arrow/pointer that appear in quests (the thing that guides you to next target). My problem its the place where the arrow point not the arrow texture animation itself
Im working in Protocol 140 client in a H5 server (most of files are addapted) and cant find where to edit that.
Im using L2ClientDat for Dat files. But also hace L2FileEdit

I know that next loc are in questname.dat (questname-eu.dat in my case) but cant find where to change those arrows. All working fine except the place where the arrow point

Thank you in advanced and sorry for my english (its not my first lenguage)

35 minutes ago, Bru7aLMike said:

They are in a DAT file named QuestName. It contains a field with the target location, which I believe is used to direct the arrow.

Thanks for you replay but already know that

As an example this is Quest 155 - Find Sir Windawood (in Talking Island Village)

quest_begin	tag=1	id=155	level=1	title=[Find Sir Windawood]	sub_name=[Find Sir Windawood]	desc=[Guard Abellos tells you that an urgent message has arrived from Gludio Castle for Sir Collin Windawood, the Consul of Talking Island. He asks you to deliver the message to the Consul near the Obelisk of Victory.\n]	goal_id={}	goal_type={}	goal_num={}	target_loc={-100155.0;238092.0;-3573.0}	add_target_locs={}	q_level={}	lvl_min=3	lvl_max=6	journal_disp=3	entity_name=[Obelisk of Victory]	get_item_in_quest=1	unk1=1	unk2=1	start_npc_id={30042}	start_npc_loc={-82659.0;244992.0;-3717.0}	q_requirement=[No Requirements]	quest_intro=[An urgent message has arrived from Gludio Castle for Sir Collin Windawood. Sir Windawood, more likely to be found out on a stroll than in his office, hasn't seen it. Find Sir Windawood and deliver the letter to him.]	class_limit={}	have_item={}	or_and=1	cleared_quest=0	mark_type=0	search_zoneid=30	iscategory=1	reward_id={734}	reward_num={1}	pre_level={0}	faction_id=0	faction_level_min=0	faction_level_max=0	quest_end
quest_begin	tag=1	id=155	level=-1	title=[Find Sir Windawood]	sub_name=[]	desc=[]	goal_id={}	goal_type={}	goal_num={}	target_loc={0.0;0.0;0.0}	add_target_locs={}	q_level={}	lvl_min=3	lvl_max=6	journal_disp=3	entity_name=[]	get_item_in_quest=1	unk1=1	unk2=1	start_npc_id={30042}	start_npc_loc={-82659.0;244992.0;-3717.0}	q_requirement=[No Requirements]	quest_intro=[An urgent message has arrived from Gludio Castle for Sir Collin Windawood. Sir Windawood, more likely to be found out on a stroll than in his office, hasn't seen it. Find Sir Windawood and deliver the letter to him.]	class_limit={}	have_item={}	or_and=1	cleared_quest=0	mark_type=0	search_zoneid=30	iscategory=1	reward_id={734}	reward_num={1}	pre_level={1}	faction_id=0	faction_level_min=0	faction_level_max=0	quest_end

L2ClientDat give you what every fields (or most of them) is. target_loc its obviously where to go next, but the arrow points in other direction. 
-100155.0 ; 238092.0 ; -3573.0 are right, its where the NPC is and its show correctly un MiniMap (Alt+M) and in RadarMap, but the arrow goes to -80766.0 ; 247608 ; -3632.0
And of course, cant find those coords in any other dat file