CREATER NEW SKILL ANIMATION

VegaBoy

2 hours ago, VegaBoy said:

I would like to know if there is anyone here on the forum who could teach you how to create a new skills animation using the client's native ones?

Use client gracia final!

You can use this guide as reference:

all you need is basically to create nulled effect scripts (empty scripts with their class name and extension only, with no code nor defaultproperties) based on your client's LineageEffect, you can take a look at the effects using UTPT or something similar.

Then you can just create your own LineageSkillEffect.u as you can see on that guide.
Otherwise you can try to compile both LineageEffect.u and LineageSkillEffect.u (or not necessarily LineageEffect, but how to create Emitters into any new file, which you can then use inside LineageSkillEffects.u). Would be much more convenient but it might be hard to do if you're not familiar with unreal engine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 911reg said:

You can use this guide as reference:

all you need is basically to create nulled effect scripts (empty scripts with their class name and extension only, with no code nor defaultproperties) based on your client's LineageEffect, you can take a look at the effects using UTPT or something similar.

Then you can just create your own LineageSkillEffect.u as you can see on that guide.
Otherwise you can try to compile both LineageEffect.u and LineageSkillEffect.u (or not necessarily LineageEffect, but how to create Emitters into any new file, which you can then use inside LineageSkillEffects.u). Would be much more convenient but it might be hard to do if you're not familiar with unreal engine.

Thanks buddy. You always answer me!

I followed this guide but was unsuccessful.

After your explanation I will try again. If successful, I'll come back here to thank you again!