[SHARE] GVE Updated to Gracia II - Pre Compiled w/ House Buffer

Wow that's a good share!

Im gonna test it tomorrow (too late here) along with the umbrella's one and see which is better ;)

maybe this?:P http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=37063.0

Wow thanks ALOT for that share. Very good post thank you.

Hope you like the pack.

hehe Th3On3, i think u understand what open source means :)

and nice to keep the works of a Faction System up

Yea, that was the goal with the share. I hope more people comment the topic cause it is a very good share and I hope everyone enjoys it!

Well , Yeah.. Looks Cool. I'll Try it Later if i have the time..

Thanks For It My Friend.

Maybe some Karma?  ;D

Yea, It is a good pack. It has everything that you need to have a successful server. Minus the gm shops and Gatekeeper lol

You can't get more than one karma for the same share. :/

Seems cool, tried it but i didn't have more time for further investigation (lol).

Awe... I would love some more karma hahaha

in l2character at dorevive u added:

+			// L2JMODS Faction Good vs Evil
+			if ((this instanceof L2PcInstance)
+			&& (((L2PcInstance) this).isgood() && Config.L2JMOD_GVE_ENABLE_FACTION ))
+			{
+			teleToLocation(-83506, 243791, -3730);
+			} else
+			{
+			&& (((L2PcInstance) this).isevil() && Config.L2JMOD_GVE_ENABLE_FACTION ))
+			{
+			teleToLocation(-45683, -113588 , -240);
+			}

why dont u make a config somethin like teleToLocation(Config.GOOD_X, Config.GOOD_Y, Config.GOOD_Z);

...wold be more easy for other ppl to choose there own faction bases >.> (same in enterworld )...

in l2character at dorevive u added:

+			// L2JMODS Faction Good vs Evil
+			&& (((L2PcInstance) this).isgood() && Config.L2JMOD_GVE_ENABLE_FACTION ))
+			{
+			teleToLocation(-83506, 243791, -3730);
+			} else
+			{
+			&& (((L2PcInstance) this).isevil() && Config.L2JMOD_GVE_ENABLE_FACTION ))
+			{
+			teleToLocation(-45683, -113588 , -240);
+			}

why dont u make a config somethin like teleToLocation(Config.GOOD_X, Config.GOOD_Y, Config.GOOD_Z);

...wold be more easy for other ppl to choose there own faction bases >.> (same in enterworld )...

Cause I had no need to make it customizable.

Th3On3 nice work. I think this will help some people who want to make a gve server but they do not know how to start. However this needs more corrections and modifications but it is ok. i haven't tested it yet.

p.s. i want to ask something, why you have added ''zones". what you have changed there?

Maybe some Karma?  ;D

Yea, It is a good pack. It has everything that you need to have a successful server. Minus the gm shops and Gatekeeper lol

Awe... I would love some more karma hahaha

Begging for karma and going off-topic is a serious reason to loose your +1 and go to 0.

take care.

Begging for karma and going off-topic is a serious reason to loose your +1 and go to 0.

take care.

alright Ill stop.

Th3On3 nice work. I think this will help some people who want to make a gve server but they do not know how to start. However this needs more corrections and modifications but it is ok. i haven't tested it yet.

p.s. i want to ask something, why you have added ''zones". what you have changed there?

@ p.s. Its easy enough to edit zones. just where it says type="town" replace with type="pvp"

That, among other un-needed lines was added, empty spaces etc. TheOne, please, learn how to create a proper patch.

Also, I fail to see any credits for the Code, all I see is House's buffer, the rest is missing, and don't give me that bullock of reading the archive.

That, among other un-needed lines was added, empty spaces etc. TheOne, please, learn how to create a proper patch.

Also, I fail to see any credits for the Code, all I see is House's buffer, the rest is missing, and don't give me that bullock of reading the archive.

What a nice guy. I make a share and you complain. Why should I help u?