Faster skill reuse

Versus

I decided to do this cause many ppl are asking.I first want to say that i haven't test it on Java but it works 100% on interlude off,probably on other clients too (i mean on every off,trust me on this).

3 steps and you've done it.

1)Buy any c grade dagger and add ability Rsk. Haste,i recommend Cursed Dagger vnebns.jpg

2)Go your life to 60% or lower and use any skill you want (frenzy,zealot,battle roar,etc,everything is working)

3)Then even if you remove the dagger,skill will reuse faster.For example,go your life to 30% or lower and use frenzy,equipped with the dagger,unequip the dagger use your sword and kill everybody you want,even if your life is 100% you'll see the reuse is much faster.Good isn't it?

I can ensure you that,this is working,tested on L2 Vendetta and that's working on every off interlude.

Enjoy ;)

this "trick" works in all server, its old, becase that all good player have a macro witch equip dagger, use skill, etc for faster reuse.

Example:

Archer

/equip dagger

/useskill dash

/equip bow

or

/equip dagger

/useskill ultimate evasion

/equip bow

etc.

Yeah ive noticed this also with buffs, where if i use like frenzy and im unbuffed it will take forever to reload but then when i get buffed it will still be reloading.. so reload is based on how much atk speed you have at the time you use it.

Well, this trick has been was merged in other thread with other tricks already. But I guess it is useful for newbies.

And yeah, always buy the C grade dagger + rsk. haste, not A grade, B grade. Because A grade gives you around 7% of atk. speed when yours HP is under 60%, and B grade around 9%. The C grade gives you 11% (The Cursed Dagger).

this will work on almost all l2 servers cause skill reuse time on warrior classes is based on their atk speed... (for mages is cast speed), to incrase this use dyes wich one add to dex :)

anyway thx for share

Well, this trick has been was merged in other thread with other tricks already. But I guess it is useful for newbies.

And yeah, always buy the C grade dagger + rsk. haste, not A grade, B grade. Because A grade gives you around 7% of atk. speed when yours HP is under 60%, and B grade around 9%. The C grade gives you 11% (The Cursed Dagger).

It actually gives 13% atk. speed.

Np guys glad to hear that's working ;)

it's working everywhere, because reuse is calculating by the att speed, (c speed) and the calculation starts by your actually having att speed, nor that one after you disarm it :)