How much would it cost to set up a Server?

sebal2j

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to set up a Lineage II Interlude server, (I am a web developer, I have experience developing other stuff, but none related to L2), and I read about that the most robust and reliable option is to use L2OFF, I would like to pay someone to get a server set up and running, I already have a provider for a VPS,  I would need everything else.

I will give instructions on how to set up the server, but, before trying to contact someone I would like to get an estimated cost of this, I think that this is a big deal and it will be expensive, that is why I prefer to ask here about it, maybe there is someone willing to help or give me advice about what to do first and recommendations about who hire to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by sebal2j
spelling

1. If you are a web developer, why do you need someone to set up a server for you?

2. It costs you nothing since it is not any kind of witch craft to set up a game server. Just spend an afternoon reading ^^

3. Why L2Off? Customization for you will be painfull af. Take L2J. The best DIY option. 🙂

4. Save money considering the points above! 😄

i think he is not talking about the "setup" but about configuring a server too( features, stats etc )

if so, the cost depends on the instructions. what you want your server to be like and include will determine the cost and time needed to set it up.