Scryde/Classic/L2Eve/Asterios/Elmorelab/Reborn/Arcane World

perreo2

Hello guys im selling adena,Item,Top equipements Accounts L2 Classic club, L2 Elmorelab, L2 Etina, L2 Eigis L2 Classic Talking Island,Giran, L2 Flauron,L2 Eve,L2 Asterios,L2 Reborn,L2 Arcane World, L2 Etina, L2Warland,L2Dex,Scryde and others popular servers  only just ask  cheaper prices the price maybe change every hours DM - PM for more information and reputation check in others forums

Prices start from $1 depending on the server.

Always i farming news items ask me for the item and adena stock .

Contact facebook : https://www.facebook.com/alberto.munoz.378522545/  my personal facebook

Contact discord : Vinicol#6771 With Capital V

Discord ID : 729066177074167888

Edited by perreo2
Add more servers

• perreo2 changed the title to FLAURON/Classic/L2Eve/Asterios/Elmorelab/Reborn/Arcane World
  • perreo2 changed the title to Elmorelab C2 X1 Adena/Item also in other servers
On 12/2/2022 at 10:52 PM, perreo2 said:

Hello guys im selling adena,Item,Top equipements Accounts L2 Classic club, L2 Elmorelab, L2 Etina, L2 Eigis L2 Classic Talking Island,Giran, L2 Flauron,L2 Eve,L2 Asterios,L2 Reborn,L2 Arcane World, L2 Etina, L2Warland,L2Dex and others popular servers  only just ask  cheaper prices the price maybe change every hours DM - PM for more information and reputation check in others forums

Always i farming news items ask me for the item and adena stock .

Contact facebook : https://www.facebook.com/alberto.munoz.378522545/  my personal facebook

Contact discord : Vinicol#6771 With Capital V

Discord ID : 729066177074167888

@perreo2 According to MXC  rules please include estimated prices for your services.

• perreo2 changed the title to Scryde/Classic/L2Eve/Asterios/Elmorelab/Reborn/Arcane World