Crypto wallet

• 1 month later...

The one that actually works and you have some kind of a safety using it, you know. I stopped using crypto wallets. 

But can recommend you vexel as it was the last my usage half a year ago. It should be still good if nothing globally changed. 

• 10 months later...

The best crypto wallet I've ever used is Ledger Nano S Plus. It is a hardware wallet, which means that it stores your cryptocurrencies offline, making them much more secure than software wallets. The Ledger Nano S Plus supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and many more. It is also very easy to use, even for beginners.

Other great crypto wallets include:

Trezor: Another popular hardware wallet.
Coinbase Wallet: A good software wallet for beginners.
MetaMask: A good software wallet for Ethereum users.
Exodus: A good software wallet for desktop users.

I use cryptocurrency in my business as a best crypto payment gateway. This allows me to accept payments in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. This gives me a number of benefits, including:

Expanding my client base: Accepting cryptocurrencies allows me to attract new clients who prefer to use cryptocurrencies to pay for goods and services.
Increased Profits: Accepting cryptocurrencies can lead to increased profits since cryptocurrency transaction fees are lower than the transaction fees of traditional payment systems.
Reduced Costs: Accepting cryptocurrencies can result in lower costs since I don't have to pay payment processing fees to traditional payment processors.