Jump to content

Report Playinnova


Zacapa
 Share

Recommended Posts

I want to report Playinnova i bought from this guy for 100$ a trash cb. Some discord messages.

https://ibb.co/vB83Fzg
https://ibb.co/kmpwXH7
https://ibb.co/NFZTHT6
https://ibb.co/dDSFCH5
https://ibb.co/YWQkvp0
https://ibb.co/GTwqccm
https://ibb.co/mRhn9RD

https://ibb.co/LnvXzpH
 

He also made a topic to sell that trash 

here he claims to be a dev........

 

 

And here is the perfect coded cb  (removed)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey moderators, this is a mistake, I was working on that guy server, and by the time i visited forum and I wake up banned. Is this normal? 😀

 

Edit: Is the first time I see a pack where you are rooted and cannot move or do anything if geoengine is turned "OFF". I was running this pack and geodata was disabled. I told him what happened because I was thinking there might be some kind of protection in the pack.

Edited by PlayInnova2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

At First, MaxCheaters.com isn't responsible for any scams that buyer came up with.... However sir @PlayInnova2 it's possible for the buyer to request refund about the product that he received, as well as he has got proofs from the discussion about scam and about the product that doesn't work correctly... ALSO whilst your product was needed major updates as you mentioned to the interested "customer" why you forced to make a selling thread? So you're obliged to do those updates while you've been paid for it.... Else this situation will lead to an endless conversation with non sense words....

Edited by Vince*
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Vince* said:

At First, MaxCheaters.com isn't responsible for any scams that buyer came up with.... However sir @PlayInnova2 it's possible for the buyer to request refund about the product that he received, as well as he has got proofs from the discussion about scam and about the product that doesn't work correctly... ALSO whilst your product was needed major updates as you mentioned to the interested "customer" why you forced to make a selling thread? So you're obliged to do those updates while you've been paid for it.... Else this situation will lead to an endless conversation with non sense words....

We already discussed that I will add it in his source and I was working on that, but this guy is acting very weird. Nevermind. After I will deliver him the source with the mod adapted I will update on this topic. And will be the last deal with this user. He also disrespect me already a lot and shared my code for free.

PS: I was trying to help him via remote and he totally refused my help and asked me to add everything in the source he sent me.

Edited by PlayInnova2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This Playinnova guy has already been reported for scam in the past, you need to search for these things before you purchase.

 

To Playinnova: Based on what I read, you are clueless when it comes to coding and l2j (you can't even figure out why your character can't move). Stop trying to sell things you found ready or your friend 'made for you' and try to properly learn how to implement things.

 

To Zacapa: As I already told you on discord, ALWAYS get a view of the finished product before sending any money. Ask for proof that the mod you buy is working as it should on the pack you need it for, then pay for it. It's pointless to pre-pay things and will lead to scam/partially working mods, unless the mod you're requesting requires a lot of time in which case the developer might request some of the money beforehand.

 

And try to use middle-man service when buying from randoms with no good reputation. This guy even started a competition to re-design someone's htmls and website which he abandoned without even trying (because he couldn't do it).

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

This Playinnova guy has already been reported for scam in the past, you need to search for these things before you purchase.

 

To Playinnova: Based on what I read, you are clueless when it comes to coding and l2j (you can't even figure out why your character can't move). Stop trying to sell things you found ready or your friend 'made for you' and try to properly learn how to implement things.

 

To Zacapa: As I already told you on discord, ALWAYS get a view of the finished product before sending any money. Ask for proof that the mod you buy is working as it should on the pack you need it for, then pay for it. It's pointless to pre-pay things and will lead to scam/partially working mods, unless the mod you're requesting requires a lot of time in which case the developer might request some of the money beforehand.

 

And try to use middle-man service when buying from randoms with no good reputation. This guy even started a competition to re-design someone's htmls and website which he abandoned without even trying (because he couldn't do it).

All jobs for that redesign ware done. I will post photos when I will have time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PlayInnova2 said:

All jobs for that redesign ware done. I will post photos when I will have time. 

That's the only response you give when people ask about this. Get a life dude and stop trying to prove you're something you're clearly not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, PlayInnova2 said:

All jobs for that redesign ware done. I will post photos when I will have time. 

 

You gave exact the same answer to the customer when he told you to give him the source... IF you don't have time for deals, DO NOT START ANY! just say that you'll not be able to support the customer... You did all this stuff just to throw away a source code and then "scam?"

Edited by Vince*
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Vince* said:

 

You gave exact the same answer to the customer when he told you to give him the source... IF you don't have time for deals, DO NOT START ANY! just say that you'll not be able to support the customer... You did all this stuff just to throw away a source code and then "scam?"

https://ibb.co/wQN9CKz

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PlayInnova2 said:

How you explain this than?

https://ibb.co/wQN9CKz

Simple, you're full of shit and Zacapa won't get anything. You can't do shit on your own, you're full of lies.

 

Why would 'your friend' work on things for you and not make a topic himself on mxc?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, An4rchy said:

Simple, you're full of shit and Zacapa won't get anything. You can't do shit on your own, you're full of lies.

 

Why would 'your friend' work on things for you and not make a topic himself on mxc?

Too much drama for that really. We are a team. The main point is to make everything good. But this guy looks like he does not have patience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, PlayInnova2 said:

 

MaxCheaters isn't responsible of what will happen next... The rest is up to you both! we aren't in a place of doing babysit to both of you for such stuff... it's up to YOU BOTH! 

 

EDIT: UNTIL HIGH COMMAND WILL TAKE PART INTO THIS REPORT TOPIC WILL BE LOCKED...

Edited by Vince*
Locked until high command will take part
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock