Editing .ugx

An4rchy

Hello.

I've been trying to edit ui .ugx in order to add some stuff I need in the options window. I've managed to decode and extract the .ugx file with some tools I found here in maxcheaters, then open OptionWindow.GFxFlash with JPEXS and edit what I want in the action script I want. However JPEXS does not recognize .GFxFlash file format even though it can open such files and read their content, so I am unable to save it again. The only format I can save it as is .gfx (I imagine .GFxFlash is basically .gfx since JPEXS can open it normally, but .GFxFlash is used by unreal or something?).

Perhaps the solution is easy and I'm just blind or something (I know very little about client development, I've only worked with Unreal Script in interface.u in the past and some .dat changes), but I'm looking for a way to properly save my .GFxFlash and repack it into .ugx.

I would appreciate any help or guidance,

Thank you.

EDIT: Changing the file extension on my own looks like it works, however I'm unable to test since I don't know how to re-pack .ugx with my new .GFxFlash.

Edited by An4rchy

• An4rchy changed the title to Editing .ugx