Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, recently I have seen topics on signature requests, guides etc... Today I will teach how to make some cool texts and I'll add some photos! The only that u must have it's...Photoshop ofc...  ;)

I would like to ask a moderator if I could make different post for each lesson...

 

P.S The topic will be updated with new lessons!

 

Let's start!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LESSON 1 - COLD TEXT

 

Step 1

The first step is easy... Just go: File>New...

and change only Width and Height. I reccomend you to use 550x124.

 

Step 2

The second step is easy too! Just select "Paint Backet Tool" from toolbar.(You can select it by pressing "B"). Now choose the black color and fill the background by clicking on it once.

73925846zp9.png

 

Step 3

Now select Type tool(or press "T"). Choose a font and the size. I'll use the Arial font and size 48pt. BTW choose white for color! And now write whatever you like... I will type "MaxCheaters".

 

Step 4

Now go: Layer>New...>Layer(or Shift+Ctrl+N) and then press ok. After that hold down Alt and go: Layer>Merge visible. No visible change but don't worry! Your screen must be like this one:

width=640 height=480http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/9837/75756463ts2.png[/img]

 

Step 5

Hmmm... Now is the fascinating part!! Follow the instructions:

a) Go to Filter> Stylize> Wind. Set the Method to Wind, Direction set it From the right, click ok.

b) Press Ctrl+F

c) Go to Filter> Stylize> Wind> set the Method to Wind, Direction set it From the left, click ok.

d) Press Ctrl+F

e) Now go to Edit> Transform> Rotate 90 degrees CW

f) Repeat a-d

g) Now go to Edit, Transform, Rotate 90 degrees CCW

 

Your image must be like this one:

54245422yw5.png

 

Step 6

Now make sure the top layer is selected and go to Image> Adjustments> Hue/Saturation. Click the colorize box. And just the hue saturation box until you get a blue color you like. I'll use 220 for hue and 59 or saturation. Click ok. (Try other numbers if you like something else)

 

Mate, your text is ready!!!

 

76453814nt2.png

 

Posted

I cant find the wind(5 step)

filter>stylize>wind i cant find wind

If i press on stylize it sais Diffuse

                                  Emboss

                                  Find Edges

                                  Trace Contour

Pls help

Posted

Really good one for the newbies.Are you using Photoshop CS3, cause the CE versions doesn't seem to be a new one ;)

 

-Blane

Posted

@alexnos

Try to make it with other photoshop version...

 

@Blane

Yes, I know that CE isn't new... I'll download the CS3 soon...

 

BTW I ask again a mod if I can make different posts for each lesson...

Posted

well it's pretty easy, if i am not wrong this was my first own signature i had ever made :D and i had found the guide on google (the second one was burning words :D)

 

by the way the guide is pretty good and easy to understand for new users of photoshop

Posted

Yes, I found it on google too... But I wrote it again and I made it easier for someone who maybe is completely amateur... BTW I want a mod to answer me if I can make different posts for each lesson...(3rd time I ask...)

 

P.S Check some of my new sigs and tell me your opinion!

 

mxcxx4.png

 

62826584zt4.png

 

zerobackgrounddn6.png

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • Hello!   I am sharing http://rib.quakeroach.net/lineageii_sina_server_c1.rar   I am looking for LineageII_meifu_server_C1.zip which has a size of 185668335 bytes.
    • ⚡ Running out of Google Drive space? Get 5TB permanent storage & Gemini Pro for up to 18 months directly on your account on KloudItem!
    • 🥇 PRESENTANDO: CREST CONVERTER PRO - LA EVOLUCIÓN DEFINITIVA 🪄✨ Para administradores de servidores y jugadores de Lineage 2 que exigen la máxima precisión, presentamos CREST CONVERTER PRO. Tomando como base la sólida fundación del popular L2 Crest Converter gratuito, he desarrollado esta nueva edición profesional para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel., esta nueva edición profesional ha sido desarrollada por PULSER-X (yo) para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel. Olvide las limitaciones de las versiones anteriores: esta variante PRO integra un motor de Inteligencia Artificial para un recorte y adaptación milimétricos, garantizando resultados impecables para los más perfeccionistas. ⚙️ CARACTERÍSTICAS TÉCNICAS CLAVE: ✅ IA de Precisión: Algoritmos avanzados derivados de nuestra herramienta clásica, ahora optimizados para recortar y centrar assets automáticamente sin distorsiones. ✅ Procesamiento Batch: Optimización y conversión masiva de docenas de archivos en segundos con calidad industrial. ✅ Compatibilidad Absoluta: Generación de emblemas limpios y listos para cualquier cliente de Lineage 2 (Oficial y Privado). ✅ Interfaz Rediseñada: Flujo de trabajo profesional y superior respecto a la versión gratuita inicial. 📺 DEMOSTRACIÓN TÉCNICA OFICIAL: Vea la potencia de esta evolución PRO en acción: 👉 https://youtu.be/pHg3M8NBBx0 🛒 ADQUISICIÓN DEL SOFTWARE: Dé el salto definitivo desde la versión gratuita y eleve el estándar de su servidor hoy mismo. Adquiera su licencia de CREST CONVERTER PRO en nuestra tienda oficial: 🔗 https://pulserx.lemonsqueezy.com/ PX-SOFTWARE - Compromiso con la Excelencia Técnica. 🎮💻
    • Everyone probably remembers that old video where the camera followed the arrow all the way to the target at 3:39:         And some of you may have already noticed something similar in my cloak video at 4:57 — the camera follows the arrow there too, although without any additional improvements.     For anyone who wants to try it themselves, the mod is available for download. Just replace LineageEffect.u in your System folder. I recommend keeping a backup of your original file.   The only difference is that in the old alpha footage, the camera seems to fly almost directly from the arrow’s point of view toward the target. I still need to experiment with that behavior, and maybe it can be recreated more closely.   Download    In its current form: 1. It triggers rarely and randomly: 15-second cooldown, then a 30% chance 2. It does not activate on every shot, regardless of attack speed 3. It does not activate when shooting at point-blank range 4. It only follows your own arrows, so combat is not interrupted 5. It is purely visual — only you can see it
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..