Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, recently I have seen topics on signature requests, guides etc... Today I will teach how to make some cool texts and I'll add some photos! The only that u must have it's...Photoshop ofc...  ;)

I would like to ask a moderator if I could make different post for each lesson...

 

P.S The topic will be updated with new lessons!

 

Let's start!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LESSON 1 - COLD TEXT

 

Step 1

The first step is easy... Just go: File>New...

and change only Width and Height. I reccomend you to use 550x124.

 

Step 2

The second step is easy too! Just select "Paint Backet Tool" from toolbar.(You can select it by pressing "B"). Now choose the black color and fill the background by clicking on it once.

73925846zp9.png

 

Step 3

Now select Type tool(or press "T"). Choose a font and the size. I'll use the Arial font and size 48pt. BTW choose white for color! And now write whatever you like... I will type "MaxCheaters".

 

Step 4

Now go: Layer>New...>Layer(or Shift+Ctrl+N) and then press ok. After that hold down Alt and go: Layer>Merge visible. No visible change but don't worry! Your screen must be like this one:

width=640 height=480http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/9837/75756463ts2.png[/img]

 

Step 5

Hmmm... Now is the fascinating part!! Follow the instructions:

a) Go to Filter> Stylize> Wind. Set the Method to Wind, Direction set it From the right, click ok.

b) Press Ctrl+F

c) Go to Filter> Stylize> Wind> set the Method to Wind, Direction set it From the left, click ok.

d) Press Ctrl+F

e) Now go to Edit> Transform> Rotate 90 degrees CW

f) Repeat a-d

g) Now go to Edit, Transform, Rotate 90 degrees CCW

 

Your image must be like this one:

54245422yw5.png

 

Step 6

Now make sure the top layer is selected and go to Image> Adjustments> Hue/Saturation. Click the colorize box. And just the hue saturation box until you get a blue color you like. I'll use 220 for hue and 59 or saturation. Click ok. (Try other numbers if you like something else)

 

Mate, your text is ready!!!

 

76453814nt2.png

 

Posted

I cant find the wind(5 step)

filter>stylize>wind i cant find wind

If i press on stylize it sais Diffuse

                                  Emboss

                                  Find Edges

                                  Trace Contour

Pls help

Posted

Really good one for the newbies.Are you using Photoshop CS3, cause the CE versions doesn't seem to be a new one ;)

 

-Blane

Posted

@alexnos

Try to make it with other photoshop version...

 

@Blane

Yes, I know that CE isn't new... I'll download the CS3 soon...

 

BTW I ask again a mod if I can make different posts for each lesson...

Posted

well it's pretty easy, if i am not wrong this was my first own signature i had ever made :D and i had found the guide on google (the second one was burning words :D)

 

by the way the guide is pretty good and easy to understand for new users of photoshop

Posted

Yes, I found it on google too... But I wrote it again and I made it easier for someone who maybe is completely amateur... BTW I want a mod to answer me if I can make different posts for each lesson...(3rd time I ask...)

 

P.S Check some of my new sigs and tell me your opinion!

 

mxcxx4.png

 

62826584zt4.png

 

zerobackgrounddn6.png

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • faster than i thought but congratulation that's looking pretty pure work here 
    • L2 PEARL — OPEN BETA REWARDS   Join the L2 Pearl Open Beta and receive exclusive rewards for your participation. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ OPEN BETA REWARDS   Players who participate in the Open Beta will receive: • One exclusive Open Beta Hat • 3 days of Premium Account ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ REWARD LIMIT   Rewards are limited to one reward per HWID. Each eligible hardware ID can receive the Open Beta reward only once. Multiple accounts connected to the same HWID will not receive additional rewards. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ The Open Beta begins on 2 October 2026.   Take part in the testing phase, help us improve the server and get ready for the official launch of the first season. Please note that all Open Beta progress will be wiped before the Grand Opening. The exclusive hat and the 3 days of Premium Account will be granted according to the Open Beta reward conditions. Grand Opening 9 October 2026   Join the Open Beta and secure your exclusive rewards. https://www.l2pearl.com https://discord.com/invite/l2pearl
    • 🛡️ Sguard — A New Version Is Coming in 2026 Hello everyone — clients, server owners, and fellow developers! We have been working on a new version of Sguard, with release planned for the end of 2026. AI-assisted development has helped us work faster, reduce repetitive tasks, and spend more time on implementation and testing. Our team remains responsible for the engineering and the results. The goal is straightforward: better quality, dependable operation, and more affordable pricing. We believe the L2 protection market needs renewed attention — ongoing development, responsive support, and closer cooperation with server administrators. That is the direction we are taking with Sguard. Early Testing Applications Are Open We are looking for server administrators willing to test the new version, report issues, and share practical feedback. 🎁 The first testers will receive free licenses. If you would like to participate, contact us with: Your server’s chronicles and protocol. A brief description of your setup. Whether you can provide a test environment. This is a preliminary announcement. We will share specific features, compatibility details, and testing dates as they are ready. Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to building the next version of Sguard with your feedback. ✉️ APPLY FOR TESTING — @L2scripts Send us a message with “Sguard Test” and tell us about your server.
    • 🚀 End-of-month restock! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly with 100% private automated delivery! 🎃 Fresh October Batch Active! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro Advanced (12-18M) instantly. 100% private, automated delivery 24/7!
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..