[GUIDE] How to put hero glow in weapons

This is a brief explanation made by me of how to put the glow of hero weapons in other weapons. In this example I will use the demons dagger. With File edit

A brief explanation of how everything works:

433     0     1     1     1000     -1     0     LineageEffect.e_u092_g     0.000000

The number shows that it is green if the weapon is hero or not 1= yes  -1= no

What is written in red, is the effect of the weapon, in this case the hero dagger.

1º Download the File edit.zip Here

2º Click in Open and decrypt, search u system folder, before select the weapongrp file and open.

( i reccomend a copy of the file, because it goes wrong, you will not have to download again )

-  step 2  -

3º After opening, search for the name of the weapon which you want to edit ( in this case the demons dagger )

The weapons with no SA ( special ability ) are above as you can see -  in this picture  -

and weapons with SA are grouped at three more down i think, as shown -  in this picture  -.

4º You will search for the area wich is marked in red ( see, in this area and areas for example always has the following sequence: 1 or -1, 0, nothing, nothing, o.ooo ... ) u will press in the first blank area after the 0 and paste the code from the glow of the hero weapon ( in this case the hero dagger ).

-  Step 4  -

5º Change the number -1 to 1.

-  step 5  -

6º click in Save and encrypt

1# select the same folder where u weapongrp is.

2# click to replace the file and a new window called Header will appear.

3# normally it will bring you the version number 414, replace to the number 413 and press OK ( if u have a critical error in the beginning, try with the version number 414 )

Ready !!!! log on the server and see the changes.

-  step 6  -

To create a spear for example just do the same process, but instead you get the glow of the dagger hero you get the hero of the spear.

The result on the demons:

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg75/rafasilva93/Shot00002.jpg

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg75/rafasilva93/Shot00005.jpg

I did with the demons, open your mind, give wings to you imagination and create another true weapons.   ;) :D

Excuse me for my bad English, this is Google translator  ;D

I Have one question for u,i know how put the glow hero on my wep,but i need know if i can put the hero glow on my char,ofc onli me can see on my client,but that its posible?

I need to search in the files, i will make it for you OK ??!!! and only u see because, u are editing files on u computer, if the GM make these changes on the files, and post in the site for download all players wil see ^^

only me can see the glow from my client.i can't see the glow from my frend client/pc

Yes only u will see the glow

u can use it to make custom wepons ?

Yep, u can use this to make customs weapons, ex: Put limegreen glow if the weapon is enchanted to +7, before the glow changes to yellow in +10 etc... But for this u need to change settings in other archive.

nice share,guide...nice man some ppl dont know how to do this..:P

also put the hero glow effect codes..it will be much better..:P

Thx bro ><

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...