Easy Way to Bypass server Macraben7 system (SUPREME)

diablo2

[move]DiabloAssassin From Portugal[/move]

(...)

4-open any software u like run for lineage-no more protection for

patch32.dll

inject.dll

inside.dll

dniw.dll

patcher.dll

actool.exe

shadow.exe

ollydbg.exe

artmoney.exe

l2asrv.exe

lineageii.dll

smss.exe

[system process]

l2.exe

mutextol2walker

ac tool.patcher

l2agent

l2wind

l2.net

lineage

net

softice

ollydbg

artmoney

la2monster

hinside

l2superman ig

l2packethack

z914095415195

hlapex

enter game press home key

l2walker

L2Walker IG

L2Walker OOG

ETC....................

[move]PS:U NEED USE THIS ALL TIME U GO PLAY[/move]

[move]NEXT TIME I POST A SOFTWARE FOR RUN AUTOMATIC[/move]

How to do that?

What the hell are you talking about?  Where did I say "1990" or "20th century"?  I didn't post a single thing about time or century.  Are you smoking too much crack cocaine in your free time to think straight?  Fry too many brain cells?

Oh, because you're too stupid to realize how time works, we're in the 21st century.  Read and learn, it's good for you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century

I quote:

More modern systems of dating (such as that of astronomical year numbering, used by astronomers) begin with a year zero. In these cardinal dating systems, it is perfectly logical to use 0 to 99 as the first century, and to regard 2000 as the first year of the twenty-first century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_century

And I quote again:

The 21st century is the present century of the Anno Domini (common) era, in accordance with the Gregorian calendar. It began on January 1, 2001 and will last to December 31, 2100, though common usage believes January 1, 2000 to December 31, 2099 to hold this distinction.

Oh yea, for your information, there is no such thing as the "1990th century" unless we're in the year 198,901 so I don't know where you got this absolutely retarded idea.

Btw, it's spelled "we are" or "we're" not "were" please learn proper english if you are going to attack me about something I never said...it's common courtesy.

This has been a public service announcement to teach you how to count, spell, and think like an intelligent person.  Please go back to school before you make yourself look like more of an absolute idiot.

you had put 1990th century, anyways why are you still here?

Fraps or it never happened.

I wrote 1990th century?  Yea, in your crack cocaine dreams...

Mods: please lock this topic.  It's obvious they an't bot on Supreme so they have to resort to trying to flame us, even tho they suck at it and don't even know how to count time, don't know what century we're in, and use the stupidest pictures I've seen in a while.

mpj123, I'm so dissapointed in you.  I completely ripped your lame attempt at a flame apart and no comeback?  Nothing to say, just making stuff up about "1990th century"?  Ok...+1 forum war win for me.

I could never realize why we always must fight about a server... about a game...

And mcrabben let it be, you don't have either to fall in everyone's moral level

(99% chance to get flamed)

YEAH ppl this post is for bot in supreme lest go start new :)

BTW I do not have nothing against supreme so that this and exactly thus one makes protect others not..

Onapex->>> you remembered the 1 person who showed bot to you to work in paradize????

think about that, becose i have irc chat in my host i think only need go search.

MATROX pls close post no need more post here all ppl need is here :P

funny im botting atm pff im not sharing only some clan members get it.. GL only kids i trust wil lget it and i will hack it over and over again. pff only stupid kids post on general forums.. I will post it maybe on a thread that can only be viewed by people who joined before 2007

funny im botting atm pff im not sharing only some clan members get it.. GL only kids i trust wil lget it and i will hack it over and over again. pff only stupid kids post on general forums.. I will post it maybe on a thread that can only be viewed by people who joined before 2007

In fact I exploit WOW. Me and my guild there can summon items via a hack I made.

I also hacked Xbox Live, so that I can add and remove achivement points for anyone.

I should probably make a post about it so that only people who joined in 2007 can read it.

:rolleyes:

And @ the d-dude:

I don't really care who it was, I eat shits like you for breakfast.

Botter a.k.a owned.

Anyhow, I already found and banned mpj123 from here.

So if you guys play at SupremeL2 you shouldn't be so cocky because if I could be arsed I would find you too.

Quite easy actually when you have the right tools, just time consuming.

I made a stupid mistake and put the same email on www.ltwo.co.nr as my game account. GG

you had no reason to ban me really, I've showed you ALL my screenshots and none had hp from walker on top. But W/E. I DID play LEGIT on your server.

funny how just this once I had told myself that I'd play legit, and I get banned for "attempting to hack"(without any proof, I just tried that this guy posted and told you that it still worked.) and "insulting Onepex on a completely different forum".

btw, after killing the process you still have to be able to unpack walker, change the name and repack it.

I've told you, I'M NOT AN UNPACKER or PROGRAMMER, i'm a scripter... now tell me, how does a scripter script without walker or l2.net? YOU DON'T.

I make most of my scripts on retail or some random l2j/l2off servers which have shitty protection.

Actually thats not the way we caught you, but thats pretty damn stupid too :D

Wish I'd check the easy things before I try the harder ones T.T

Ohh and "I just tried that this guy posted and told you that it still worked" is in my eye a pretty good proof that you tried to bot.