Guards configuration

rtcxool

Question

Hey guys, 

Looks like my problems never ending. Even trough the project 90+% done. 😅

I am stuck and couldn't find a solution for one more thing. 

I'm creating many guards for my protect. I mean, I don't want one and the same guard named 'Guard' or 'Security' to be spawned all over the peace areas. So I have many guards with different names to be more realistic. 

Some guards patrol on safe farm lands, some standing at the village gates. 

Everything is fine with guards who patrol, but the ones who should be standing at the gates is a bit messed up.

I can't make them stand still at the spawn spots, they waking around. I tried to change their walk speed to '0' , looked like it worked but faced another problem. I pretended to be karma, they chased and killed me but then they don't go back to their spawn spots (which are village gates). They just stand at the place where they killed me.

Checked all over server files, config and script files but couldn't find anything that could control guard actions. 

Do you have any ideas how to make guards to go back to their spawn spots after killing a karma and stand still?

But at the same time leave the guards who patrol in the farm lands on the same  configuration.

Thank you so much for any help!

1 answer to this question

You have to add some code in guards behavior where guards return to home after they lose their aggro list you can try search that keyword ReturnHome

else feel free to contact with me via discord to help you
Amnesia#9628

Edited by Sidereal Day