[Interlude To Gracia]Epic Wings + 3 Custons

aegsav

Friends, here adapted the epic wings and more together totaling some 11 wings. I hope that helps everyone.

Link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/76180229/8bad287a/AEGSAVINTER-KAMAEL-HELLBOUND-GRACIA-EPIC_WINGS.html

Screens:

shot00089yq6.th.jpg shot00088ja1.th.jpg shot00087rc8.th.jpg shot00086ki3.th.jpg shot00085pc5.th.jpg

shot00084qu5.th.jpg shot00083ld5.th.jpg shot00082tb8.th.jpg shot00081du8.th.jpg shot00080hc1.th.jpg shot00079sr1.th.jpg

Credits:

Various foruns

aegsav: Adapted for All versions.

Sorry for my bad English. I'm Brazilian.

How exactly works??

I copied the files to corresponding folders and i add with navicat only SQL EMU FREE since i have l2j free... (i don't know what is ONEO)

I restart my server, i restart my client and i tried to create item on my inventory ex. 64000 (valaka's winks) and even if the system told me that i successfully create them on my inv, when i open it, there isn't there...

What i make wrong??

How exactly works??

I copied the files to corresponding folders and i add with navicat only SQL EMU FREE since i have l2j free... (i don't know what is ONEO)

I restart my server, i restart my client and i tried to create item on my inventory ex. 64000 (valaka's winks) and even if the system told me that i successfully create them on my inv, when i open it, there isn't there...

What i make wrong??

you added the lines in armogroup correctly?

I just copy the folders from zip to the right folder and i import sql...

nothing else... (if i forgot something tell me, im newbie with that, sorry)

Dude, you have to open their files  itemname and Armorgroup with fileedit. Then add the lines the version of its system. Then save and encrypt the 413 version.

Server side or Client side???

Sorry for this questions but i thought that will be just copying folders only..

I have already FileEdit...

Where is the files and what exactly i must write in them?

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

EDIT #1:

I found the files, but even when i opened with FileEdit they are somehow mixed up...

Also they got some numbers after the text and i don't know what they are...

If i attach them both can u add the necessary lines for me?

If not tell me pls what exactly i must do...

Thanks in advance

EDIT #2:

I give up... I can't make it work with FileEdit...

I have one for Gracia p.2 that i download it from here (in spanish), i tryed to add them (i don't know if was the correct way) and during the save it says that it can't find the specific file etc...

I can't find FileEdit for Gracia in English, i can't make "tabs" while i editing the file, i don't know how exactly i put the additions...

Sorry for my ignorance, but if someone teach me how i make it, i will manage it after that... trust me i learn really fast...

Server side or Client side???

Sorry for this questions but i thought that will be just copying folders only..

I have already FileEdit...

Where is the files and what exactly i must write in them?

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

EDIT #1:

I found the files, but even when i opened with FileEdit they are somehow mixed up...

Also they got some numbers after the text and i don't know what they are...

If i attach them both can u add the necessary lines for me?

If not tell me pls what exactly i must do...

Thanks in advance

EDIT #2:

I give up... I can't make it work with FileEdit...

I have one for Gracia p.2 that i download it from here (in spanish), i tryed to add them (i don't know if was the correct way) and during the save it says that it can't find the specific file etc...

I can't find FileEdit for Gracia in English, i can't make "tabs" while i editing the file, i don't know how exactly i put the additions...

Sorry for my ignorance, but if someone teach me how i make it, i will manage it after that... trust me i learn really fast...

Friend, post your Armorgroup and itemname. Share them in 4shared. I adapted it for you.

Here they are.. :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/78417451/5e8ffa1b/itemname-e.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/78417455/59e23e02/armorgrp.html

thanks and i would like to tell me (in PM if u like) how u do it (just to learn :) )

THANKS!!! :)

Edit #1 :

Ok... i am stupid.. I thought that system.txt on ur rar was something like change log and i didn't give it matter....

So after a while i thought "Why not??"

And guess what...

I DID IT!!!!!

shot00001gq6.th.png

Thanks for the share and sorry for any trouble... cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...