[LINEAGE 2 ENCHANT EXPLOIT 100% NO BREAK UP]

Forger

It doesnt work...whe

It doesnt work...when u thorw ur wep the wep dissapears from the encahnt box.

n u thorw ur wep the wep dissapears from the encahnt

just i said dont throw the weapon yet wait until the enchant timer reachs the end the throw and same time equip it HOLA!!!!!!!

Omg. Stop posting this, this has been shared many times, plus that's the same thing as to put it in warehouse so I bet there's 1% of success.

And It can't be used on Interlude and lower clients.

Yeah the pattern is same as Warehouse enchant exploit but in our server its fix u cant now enchant and deposit in the same time that's why i make a solution to this problem

enchant exploits are useless because the system is totally depends on luck!

the only thing is the enchant system that NCsoft can be proud because nobody can cheat it without a 3rd party program!

so thats not an exploit thats a bug on your server...

hellbound/kamael/gracia part 1................if the timing is correct = no break of weapon

Gracia part 1 tested.....currently l2 sea is now on gracia 2 new enchant windows i cant make video now  ???

just follow the step CAREFULLY and dont do this in laggy area coz it can break ur weapon.......TIMING is the key in this exploit

n u thorw ur wep the wep dissapears from the encahnt

just i said dont throw the weapon yet wait until the enchant timer reachs the end the throw and same time equip it HOLA!!!!!!!

Yeah the pattern is same as Warehouse enchant exploit but in our server its fix u cant now enchant and deposit in the same time that's why i make a solution to this problem

dude....edit your post....and stop making 5x post in a row....this is just spam....

-1 And Topic Locked....we talked a lot about enchant bugs and they are dead!