[TIP] Safe Enchant [HIGH-RATE]

ADAL13

Hellow, okey, I'm gonna explain you my tip or enchanting. I say at first IT IS NOT AN EXPLOIT/BUG/PROGRAM it is just a tip, let's begin:

First Step: Buy some weapons (let's take Icarus Disperer in example) ok buy 2 or 3 and buy like 1k of EWS.

Second Step: Enchant the weapons until you get one of them at +10.

Third Step: Enchant other weapon until the safe enchant [+5 in example]

Fourth Step: Equip your +10 Icarus Disperer and go to farm some money.

Fiveth Step: Enchant you +5 Icarus Disperer one by one while you are killing mobs (enchant +1 each 1m more or less)

Sixth Step: When you get the other Icarus +10 too, enchant both +1 and +1 until one of them break. Then when one break just buy a new one and make them the + of the other is, do all the steps until you get the +++ that you want.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It can sound very difficult and bored but believe me, it works!

In half hour I got yesterday 2 +15 Icarus Disperer, [both broke when trying +16  :P]

----------

Good luck!

Regardings;

P.D: Don't flame.

Total lie. enchant doesnt have to do anything with how many mobs u killed or how much time passed. ITS ABOUT LUCK!!! what is so hard to understand???? i tell u the best way to enchant ,get as many weaps as u want and start enchanting without thinking the time of the last enchance. if u make it u make it, if not go get more. SImple

PS: why did ur weaps break if its a good tip(working)???