What compuper "?

joogis

Ehh.. I don't think so. If you are able to.. Pvp with more than 2 v 2 would lag you to crap and portings going to take you hours on end.

I have a 2.1 Dual Core / 2 Ghz Ram/ Gforce 6150 and I can 4 box =). You might be able to.. Only thing im worried about would be your graphics card. Good luck though.

Hell ye u can play with that, Just turn all the gfx down and ur good to go. You will however never be able to see more than 15 people loaded at a siege, nor will you be able to train the mobs you cant see ^_^

If i were you id fork out the 500 bux for a decent setup, it will save your sanity in the long run, Its machines like yours that make people bang their desk punch the wall and go OMG LAAAAG! your server is LAAAG when in reality its cheap hardware and the fact ur on 56k or dual ISDN

You dont need best GPU, you need best CPU as possible and max ram. For mass pvp best is C2D 8400 or higher. 6 MB cash this is it. And minimum 2GB ram. 9600GT or similar or higher is enough but better is 8800 or 9800. Depend what big pvp is :P

of course we talk about mass pvp like siege with 400-600 ppl :P

You hava a lot of "woking pc's".

But if you play on server of more than 3k people, such as retali, if you have a "low cost" PC you got a "true lag" on sieges.

I have 2 PC's:

1. AMD Athlon XP (single core 2.2Ghz), 4GB RAM, 500GB HD Raid-0, 256MB Nvdia GS7600GS video card.

2. Intel Q4600 (Quad core 2.4 Ghz), 4GB RAM, 1TB HD Raid-0, 2x512MB Nvidia 9800GT vídeo card.

In PC 1, the game as playable in PVE and single PVP's (such as pirate servers), max 50 players. But in retails... a lot of lag in sieges. I need put the resolution in "alt+p" mode. GK to giran always need 20 seconds to apear.

In PC2 i can play without lag in any time and all graphics set to full mode, GK's 3 seconds.

as i write early almost all depend what CPU and how much RAM you have. i talked with many friends and best is C2D 8400 or higher (6 MB cash that is the point not Ghz) and minimum 2 GB ram.

for L2 C2D with 6 MB cash >>>>>> any AMDx64 (Phenom not tested)

These days hardware is cheap ...Duel Core with 1 GB Ram + Nvidia 7x graphic card would be good but if u invest just some more money u can get a powerful CPU ...I recommend u Duel Core with 2 GB Ram & 8600 GT

i have 2 PC in my house and this PC i can play but pvp server that has 500 ppl online its imposible i see :/ and my internet connection is not so good 120kb/s (download) but its 1mb/s at google ( for example) :D so i thought that maybe my internet sucks :D but in conclusion i can say that my PC and internet sucks and i cant play L2 normaly now :(

P.S. Its time to buy new PC and get new internet :D

CPU is important as well as the RAM. VGA too. Then how about HDD?! I saw just 1 guy to speak about RAID massives! If you have slow HDD, the fastest CPU, RAM and VGA would matter sh1t! I.e. one of my computers is c2d e8200@4,18+GHz, 2GB DDR2 A-DATA@1045+Mhz, ATI HD3870 512 DDR4 and 2x720GB+32MB cache in RAID 0. Once i got problem with my RAID controller and had to play w/o the RAID and the difference was like between Trabant and Touareg. On top of that you have to pick up good motherboard. But at the it's all up to your pocket capacity >.>

@Leas - Why nVidia?! Keep in mind that in most of the games you saw nVidia had better performance, ATI got better visuals. +ATM the fastest VGA in the market is ATI's.

@joogis - You can ask somebody to help you making the configuration list for your new pc.

@Leas - Why nVidia?! Keep in mind that in most of the games you saw nVidia had better performance, ATI got better visuals. +ATM the fastest VGA in the market is ATI's.

yes but I think It is more economical (because all people from my town have nvidia),correct me

if mistaken-I had a look in one magasin and the <<HQ enthusiastic ****>> costs very high  just for ATI radeon card when he has the same qualificastions as the other computers thanks

• 2 weeks later...